Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Syrah

Club Legend
May 21, 2014
AFL Club
St Kilda
Not for 85 points! If the player you take off field for Valente only scores 50, then you are only going 35. Not worth it unless of course you end coming second overall and lose by 20pts.

Maybe if he went 120/130 it would be seriously considered, but not 85.
Thanks. having round 1 jitters and needed a good a sense slapping .

giphy.gif

Socrates2

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 11, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Last minute gone Petrecelle > Drew.
Feel both have shaky JS, but Drew looks a better scorer.
On bench anyway.

Collins or Scrimshaw absolutely doing my head in. Reckon Collins could score like Naughton, which was a very slow burn.
While if Scrimshaw builds a tank he could do very well, but he's just as likely to be dropped...

Only Gawn and Butters for me in first game
Duursma also on bench.
No Hore for me

Also hoping Angus goes 150 in DT and 100 in SC
Collins is a safe bet imo but Scrimshaw worries me for his price and job security but I've got him.

TurtleKid

Time to Party
Mar 23, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
I am having a meltdown because I never had Grundy in my team until 4pm yesterday.He's coming off an injury interrupted pre-season and he cannot possibly maintain a 130 average.Very frustrating!!
Grundy is owned by 50% of teams so it’s not that bad.

If he didn’t give away 5 free kicks and kicked the 2 easy goals in a close game, it would have been a 120 game.

Jul 14, 2010
Central Coast
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
GWS Giants
So sometimes having to go to bed early due to work is not such a bad thing, especially after seeing the scores last night and the frustration in this forum. Saw a few comments regarding the spread of scores. Reckon it says more about the depth of both sides than anything. 22 players in total scored between 80 and 105 last night. Sharing the points around. Will be interesting to see if the trend continues.

672/8 for me. Drew and Ridley only rookies left to play. Hoping mid priced madness is the way to go. Will get a pretty good idea today. Gawn will be my C today. Will be happy with anything over 110 after what happened last night. Wish I'd VC'd Cripps now.

Playing today: Drew, Gawn, Oliver, Milera, Smith, Brouch, Heeney, Mills, Dunley and Sheed. Bring it home fellas.

Anyone have any views on Scrimshaw V Ridley? Rolling with Ridley at the moment.

Oct 17, 2017
Puppies
AFL Club
West Coast
I need Heeney to cop a non serious injury in the first quarter and go off for the rest of the game.About 8 points would be good! Aaarrgghh@#@#÷÷!!!
Aaaarrrrrhhhgg@$%********##@###????!!!!!!!!***********???@$##!!!!
I am having a meltdown because I never had Grundy in my team until 4pm yesterday.He's coming off an injury interrupted pre-season and he cannot possibly maintain a 130 average.Very frustrating!!
That dog is getting dominated like a Stanley on a Grundy ...argh****!!!
I traded out Sheed to get Grundy in. Aarrgghh****!!
EPIC MELT WOULD READ AGAIN...

capture.gif

Socrates2

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 11, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
So sometimes having to go to bed early due to work is not such a bad thing, especially after seeing the scores last night and the frustration in this forum. Saw a few comments regarding the spread of scores. Reckon it says more about the depth of both sides than anything. 22 players in total scored between 80 and 105 last night. Sharing the points around. Will be interesting to see if the trend continues.

672/8 for me. Drew and Ridley only rookies left to play. Hoping mid priced madness is the way to go. Will get a pretty good idea today. Gawn will be my C today. Will be happy with anything over 110 after what happened last night. Wish I'd VC'd Cripps now.

Playing today: Drew, Gawn, Oliver, Milera, Smith, Brouch, Heeney, Mills, Dunley and Sheed. Bring it home fellas.

Anyone have any views on Scrimshaw V Ridley? Rolling with Ridley at the moment.
They both don't have job security.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Red Syrah

Club Legend
May 21, 2014
AFL Club
St Kilda
Funny reading all the crazy round 1 reactions. I'm starting a list of all the reminders for the start of the season....
1. Dont trade premo's unless injured (especially after 1 game)
2. Dont chase points
3. If deciding on c/vc, then you are only risking the points difference not 2 x points diff.
4. When loopholing - Dont forget to make the player you move to the bench an E

Any others?
giphy(3).gif

Sep 11, 2008
Mornington Peninsula
AFL Club
Carlton
Sitting at 701/8

I am okay, I am okay, I am okay! Slowly rocking back and forth...

Grundy, very disappointing with the VC, Another score like that and I won't hesitate to trade him (I know he is a premo but not ruining my season running someone at top dollar who isn't performing when I can trade him away and if he comes good, then re-assess then.)

Balta stunk it up but on the pine so not as worried, the rest of the rookies have been good to okay and fielded the right ones so far.

Now the questions
1. Who to captain? Gawn, Oliver or Fyfe. Leaning towards Fyfe but really not confident.

2. Who to field out of Scott & Butters?

3. To take Sloane or Matt Crouch? Had Crouch nearly all pre-season but Sloane is at a tasty price for potential output and currently sitting in my side.

Any pearls of wisdom oh wise ones of our great (future plentiful puppy posted) land?

Max the great

Premiership Player
Feb 22, 2019
AFL Club
St Kilda
Thanks. having round 1 jitters and needed a good a sense slapping .

giphy.gif
I've currently got Hately and Constable E and was considering the same. I never head into the season with a 0. The only rookie I feel I'm 'missing' is Scrimshaw.

I'm torn on the decision. Bring in Scrim for Hately and roll the dice on an extra rookie or take Constable score hope Hately plays very soon and if not use him as a correctional trade to select a missed rookie on any line via dpp if that opportunity presents?

I don't think the decision is clear cut.
Screenshot_20190323-115619_SuperCoach.jpeg
Screenshot_20190323-115627_SuperCoach.jpeg

On SM-G955F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Red Syrah

Club Legend
May 21, 2014
AFL Club
St Kilda
Sitting at 701/8

I am okay, I am okay, I am okay! Slowly rocking back and forth...

Grundy, very disappointing with the VC, Another score like that and I won't hesitate to trade him (I know he is a premo but not ruining my season running someone at top dollar who isn't performing when I can trade him away and if he comes good, then re-assess then.)

Balta stunk it up but on the pine so not as worried, the rest of the rookies have been good to okay and fielded the right ones so far.

Now the questions
1. Who to captain? Gawn, Oliver or Fyfe. Leaning towards Fyfe but really not confident.

2. Who to field out of Scott & Butters?

3. To take Sloane or Matt Crouch? Had Crouch nearly all pre-season but Sloane is at a tasty price for potential output and currently sitting in my side.

Any pearls of wisdom oh wise ones of our great (future plentiful puppy posted) land?
How risky do you want to go for C?
Oliver - safest
Fyfe - highest ceiling but who knows?
Gawn - in the middle

Sep 11, 2008
Mornington Peninsula
AFL Club
Carlton
How risky do you want to go for C?
Oliver - safest
Fyfe - highest ceiling but who knows?
Gawn - in the middle

I really like Fyfe against North (has an insane record against them) but he also now has Darcy & Lobb rather than Lurch tapping down his throat and Goldstein looks in good touch... just feel it is one of those rounds where nothing is quite what it seems. Gawn vs Lycett seems a good choice but I thought the exact same with Grundy vs Stanley. Oliver is the only other capable choice IMO.

So to answer no idea!!! Just want a solid score around what Cripps got (not overly greedy)...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back