Review Dees v Poort in the Jack Watts Cup: the Good, Bad & Fugly

Remove this Banner Ad

MY Brothers, welcome to another season of torture, expectation and train-smashes. Today we take on the Chicken Salt Kings, Poort, with young Jack Watts in train.

Please share your thoughts after the game. Dees by 15.

I must have been stressed because I had a vivid dream about the match. Tommy McDonald strangled a player. Fully choked him and left the bloke unconscious. I remember clearly thinking that he was likely to get at least a week for the high contact. Then one of the MCG lights exploded - shards of glass went over half the field. I was strangely relieved because it was likely to overshadow the choking incident in the media. Also Cam Guthrie now plays for Port for some reason.

I was relieved to wake up actually. I think we probably win this but I’m not sure it will be very convincing.

I must have been stressed because I had a vivid dream about the match. Tommy McDonald strangled a player. Fully choked him and left the bloke unconscious. I remember clearly thinking that he was likely to get at least a week for the high contact. Then one of the MCG lights exploded - shards of glass went over half the field. I was strangely relieved because it was likely to overshadow the choking incident in the media. Also Cam Guthrie now plays for Port for some reason.

I was relieved to wake up actually. I think we probably win this but I’m not sure it will be very convincing.
Im hanging out on this one!!! Like mainlining heroin to the eyeballs!

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Fugly: The weather feels like a heated swimming pool. The players are gonna be exhausted today.
Was worse in 2017 when we played StKilda at docklands with the roof closed. Was sitting in the nosebleeds and it was disgusting.

I hope you're right, I put $50 on TMac for first choke out just yesterday.

Was worse in 2017 when we played StKilda at docklands with the roof closed. Was sitting in the nosebleeds and it was disgusting.

Yeah. That's the thing about this time of the year: It's really warm. Probable tune up for our trips into the NT perhaps?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Jimmy Toumpas cup probably more appropriate given the s**t we served up today.

Salem clear BOG for us. Melk and Sparrow decent despite not getting a whole heap of it. Hunt showed some promising signs.

The rest falling somewhere between average and shithouse.

I know I harp on about him constantly but Trac seriously disappoints me most weeks, so much talent, too little production.

Between this and our JLT i couldn't think of a worse possible start to this year. Nearly 6 months to wait to make up for that insipid prelim final, and they dish this garbage up? Lazy, weak and slow! Been saying it all preseason..our lack of speed will kill us this season. But i didnt expect such an insipid display like this.

Plus that was the worst game I've ever seen by a captain. Jones or Viney. You pick. GTFO pretenders. Going nowhere this season. Back to expecting a loss every week again. 0-4 start coming up before the draw gets really tough. Awesome!

At least i made close to $100! Bizarre odds for this game. Easy money..

Already posted this in the game day thread, 8 players to 3 on a ball port wins.
Our midfield always plays like this and teams can just flick it out to the uncontested players. It's a serious problem in our team, there's no discipline to them they just run towards the ball like under 15s. Colligwood smashed us last year by letting us do that an dropping all their numbers around us

20190322_234643.jpg

One team came with a purpose and a strategy today, the other just strolled in and looked stuffed both on the ground and in the coaches box.

Mate we ******* suck. played dumb footy. too may people on the team based on reputation.

It's the same stuff from last year
- no ability to stop a run on
- no on field leadership
- stupid tactics

At least we were trying, I do believe that. pretty nervous we will be 0-4 though

Remove this Banner Ad

Back