Preview Changes for round 2 vs GWS

Remove this Banner Ad

Going to start by saying I know everyone played badly tonight and I know Mastens running is an important part of our game as I know those are the responses I’ll get.. but.. It’d be really exciting once JK is back to swap him with Masten and play Brander on a defensive wing. Masten obviously gets a few more cracks at it for the reasons I’ve mentioned.. but if he has a few poor ones on the trot I’d like to see us try something like that

Cant play DV and petrol in the same team.

Outs: DV or Petrol, waterman, masten, hickey too tall
Ins: Kennedy, Cripps, rioli, dunno

I keep flip flopping between Branded and Ocar as to who will be the better the player.

Putrid effort by the midfield.

Burn the tape

Didn't see the point of playing Hickey

And Waterman was one too many talls

So many players had a mare.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Going to start by saying I know everyone played badly tonight and I know Mastens running is an important part of our game as I know those are the responses I’ll get.. but.. It’d be really exciting once JK is back to swap him with Masten and play Brander on a defensive wing. Masten obviously gets a few more cracks at it for the reasons I’ve mentioned.. but if he has a few poor ones on the trot I’d like to see us try something like that

Jesus Christ no. I'm not a Masten fan, but we were too tall today. Last thing we need is to replace a small with a tall.

I don't think anyone will defend him tonight.

As long as people base his game fairly and not on their hatred of him as a person I have no issues, tonight he was s**t so he deserves to have his position questioned.

I agree Hickey was terrible tonight but unfortunately it's a necessity to play him next week.

Out, Brander Waterman
In, Rioli (our best player) JK

I want to see for sure

In: JK, Rioli
Out: Waterman, Hickey

On the basis that Hickey was hardly rucking, we had defenders doing the rucking. However, if they're going to use two rucks properly as burst players then I'd gladly give Hickey another chance.

Waterman just seems a bit lacking in talent compared to Venables, Brander and Allen.

Brander could be an out, so could Masten, it depends on what they think is the best set up, whether in better conditions Brander will offer more with his marking or they back Masten to be able to set up for loose ball gets better.

Hmm. If Ryan goes...

OUT: Waterman, Ryan, Hickey
IN: Kennedy, Rioli, ???

??? could be any of Watson, Smith, Ah Chee or Foley - in that order, probably.

Allen to support Vardy. I was a bit shocked by how poor Hickey's tapwork was.
I saw todayes eagles wafl game and ah chee yes Watson no.

Has there been news on Rioli's injury? Seems a bit optimistic to expect him back next week.
I agree.

I feel this will be a hotspot of some sort and blow out for weeks.

My Limp Willie

Remove this Banner Ad

Back