Preview Changes vs Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Both are s**t but I think Frost could play 2nd or 3rd banana better than OMac.

After thinking about it I doubt Lewis plays though, a hamstring on a 30+ player isn't a one week injury, more like 3-4.
Frost was beyond pathetic today. The only thing I would give him is the fact he often needs a couple of games to go ok. But I think he goes out before oMac easily on todays game

Frost was beyond pathetic today. The only thing I would give him is the fact he often needs a couple of games to go ok. But I think he goes out before oMac easily on todays game

And OMac wasn't? Like I said both are s**t but I reckon Frost is a bit more versatile than baby giraffe OMac.

May and Frost is a much better combo for Hawkins and Ratagolea than Omac
Why? Ratugolea hasn't actually had much of a touch aside from the game against us last year. Been injured, yes, but he did nothing against whoever the Pies fronted up as their second KPD. Frost was terrible today and his attutude stunk. He was definitely the petulant bloke from this week.

Why? Ratugolea hasn't actually had much of a touch aside from the game against us last year. Been injured, yes, but he did nothing against whoever the Pies fronted up as their second KPD. Frost was terrible today and his attutude stunk. He was definitely the petulant bloke from this week.
Because it allows flexibility to roll over opponents. Frost was s**t today but so was omac. In what world would you want to see omac pitched against Hawkins again at all? And if nothing else Frost offers at least something both defensively and offensively if the ball hits the deck. Oscar does not

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Everyone jumped on me last year when I said Viney an Tmac shouldn't come straight in from injury an should play VFL. Games like today are why I have that opinion. Half a game in the VFL isn't enough of a hit out to round 1, neither Jones or Viney should have played.

Out - Omac, Viney

In - May, Baker

Omac isn't a good footballer, what's he there for? Can't beat the monster blokes, can't take smalls, can't intercept, can't carry the footy. I'd probably play Frost over him due to his ability when the balls in dispute but * we need someone like Petty to come good an kick out both

Not against the Cats, I don't think, unless we want to take Max forward or back.
Sorry to intrude but, Grundy got absolutely annihilated by the Cat's rucks.

Stanley is extremely mobile and Grundy just couldn't keep up. Similarly with Ratugolea who looked dangerous everytime the ball hit the deck. Perhaps Preuss could be useful in the rucks and Gawn could occasionally park deep forward with Weideman/T Mac playing further up the ground to help with the transition?

Sorry to intrude but, Grundy got absolutely annihilated by the Cat's rucks.

Stanley is extremely mobile and Grundy just couldn't keep up. Similarly with Ratugolea who looked dangerous everytime the ball hit the deck. Perhaps Preuss could be useful in the rucks and Gawn could occasionally park deep forward with Weideman/T Mac playing further up the ground to help with the transition?
Stanley is pretty similar to Lycett, very effective at negating his man

Out
Omac
1 of Viney / Jones (preferably both but not sure we have anyone, and it will be viney as he will be off legs for 12 weeks)
Petracca

In
May
A midfielder - do we have any left?
Preuss - cant be slower than petracca abd should at least hurt someone :think:
Seriously though, of course Hannan or VDB would be much better than Petracca but I'm guessing they are both injured
Maybe Garlett?

Everyone jumped on me last year when I said Viney an Tmac shouldn't come straight in from injury an should play VFL. Games like today are why I have that opinion. Half a game in the VFL isn't enough of a hit out to round 1, neither Jones or Viney should have played.
Couldn't agree more. I'd wager there's a couple others not quite fit as well.

They were both liabilities and any properly fit replacement would be better than 2 underdone mids.

Out: Jones, Viney (unfit)
In: May, Lewis

Reorganise the side somewhat to make it work, but we can't carry two players.

Out
Omac
1 of Viney / Jones (preferably both but not sure we have anyone, and it will be viney as he will be off legs for 12 weeks)
Petracca

In
May
A midfielder - do we have any left?
Preuss - cant be slower than petracca abd should at least hurt someone :think:
Seriously though, of course Hannan or VDB would be much better than Petracca but I'm guessing they are both injured
Maybe Garlett?
VDB, Hannan and Garlett are injured

Read something that said Lewis might not even fit enough to play for 2 more weeks.

Out: Hore, Wagner, Spargo.
In: May, Preuss (Maxy needs a good chop out), one of Lewis/Baker/Stretch/KK.

Read something that said Lewis might not even fit enough to play for 2 more weeks.

Out: Hore, Wagner, Spargo.
In: May, Preuss (Maxy needs a good chop out), one of Lewis/Baker/Stretch/KK.

Dear God man.

You drop Hore Wagner an Spargo for
Lewis May an Preuss an we will be slower than the fuel burning process of a star

Remove this Banner Ad

Back