The on topic thread 2.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOL. Wonder if Pep spoke to Uli about paying taxes.

https://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/he-...ikh-what-guardiola/1jfbcpzqabqcd1ootud37c7niq

"My friend Pep told me what happens when he wants a player who costs €100 million. He gets some videos of the player and flies to see the Sheikh," Hoeness told MMM.

"Then there is an opulent meal, you look over the videos and the Sheikh transfers the sum [needed to complete the deal]. The next day the Sheikh turns the gas on a few millimetres further and he has the money back.

"I'm proud that in such cases we [Bayern] aren't going to the credit department but the bank's fixed-income department [instead]."

Interesting to see the way Pep views his highness.
More interesting just how willing people are to believe what they read in the press.

We've never bought a €100m player so I suspect Uli's accounting is a bit flawed again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Uli is a renowned *******. Should respect City for all they’re doing for football, and focus on bringing Bayern back from the grave they’re digging themselves into.

Uli is a renowned *******. Should respect City for all they’re doing for football, and focus on bringing Bayern back from the grave they’re digging themselves into.

“All they’re doing for football” Are you taking the piss?

“All they’re doing for football” Are you taking the piss?
If we stop the scousers winning the league we should get an award for services to humanity let alone football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back