Not open for further replies.
May 23, 2012
Smoothie King Central
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, New Orleans Pels
Dafuq happened in Oakland?

After a Boston game like today I hop on 2k and use the Celtics just so I can hear Bill Simmons say Tatum is one of the 5 most likely players to be a future MVP

Didn't he say that Boston was going to win 67 games this season? Bad call Caro, egregious call.

The Hawks are going to be pretty good pretty quickly imo. Tons of talent that really compliment each other and maybe one Zion Williamson.

Pretty optimistic to think they’ll get Zion I think.

Didn't he say that Boston was going to win 67 games this season? Bad call Caro, egregious call.

Interesting reading. Something amiss in Beantown

It sounds like Kyrie Irving has a bone to pick with his coach, Brad Stevens, and some of the young guys on the Boston Celtics.
The Celtics blew an 18-point fourth-quarter lead on Saturday night, losing 124-117 to the Charlotte Hornets and their All-Star Kemba Walker. As you might imagine, Irving was less than happy about that turn of events. He didn’t say much to the media after the game, but what he said spoke volumes.
"The game was over in the beginning of the fourth quarter," Irving told reporters, via NBC Sports Boston. "We took our foot off the gas pedal; it got to a five-point game, momentum shifted from there."
Walker had 18 fourth-quarter points, all of which were scored during a 30-5 Hornets run that ultimately sunk the Celtics and what they thought was a comfortable lead. Irving lamented the defensive decisions in guarding Walker, presumably chosen by Stevens.

Bloke in yellow doing the same pose as Kemba.
In the video, watch Kemba's disgust at the shot they get up...then he just stands there with hands on head not celebrating.

You can see his whole reaction here haha. He does a twirl as the shot goes up then stands there shocked when it goes in :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back