Roast Perceived Anti-Suns Agenda in the Media

Remove this Banner Ad

the follow up from Shitealey

"This is the year he has to turn promise into performance"
Yeah because he's just turned 19 and is 70kg wringing wet

Haha, I just cringed, what a fool.

Healy 'you reckon he can get the distance from here Jono' in regards to Wil Powell
Jono 'I have no clue'

At least thats true

Johnson said he really likes Jack Bowes playing out of the goal square, leads up well, good mark.

Maybe Brad has seen much more of Bowes than me - but the only time I can really think that Jack played forward was against Carlton at Metricon last year.

At least thats true

Johnson said he really likes Jack Bowes playing out of the goal square, leads up well, good mark.

Maybe Brad has seen much more of Bowes than me - but the only time I can really think that Jack played forward was against Carlton at Metricon last year.

Probably talking about under 18s so maybe afl academy and that game before the grand final at punt road oval a few years ago

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FoxFooty said the Saints had a great come from behind win, they lead for pretty much the whole second quarter to the end of the game, besides after Powell put us in front for 2 mins in the last

It's actually just another way Fox and the AFL treat us with contempt
We don't have a choice other than to watch our team on TV every second week other than to fly interstate
I dont think there's another team that has to endure the sniping nastiness of basically a couple of opposition supporters calling our games
Surprisingly Tony Shaw used to give us a decent run
Surely they could get Spider Everett to cal the colour with our matches?

saw this in a fb group lmao

54727797_2153804488170122_4890145253786386432_n.jpg

Fox Footy discussing Tom cry baby Lynch tonight It Seems like we can add Alex Rance and Garry Lyon to this list “Lynchy’s development as a player has shown to me the lack of development that Gold Coast had. I even see some stuff now with Lynchy and I’m like why are you doing that?” Lyon taking potshots as well saying how bad our development is.

Fox Footy discussing Tom cry baby Lynch tonight It Seems like we can add Alex Rance and Garry Lyon to this list “Lynchy’s development as a player has shown to me the lack of development that Gold Coast had. I even see some stuff now with Lynchy and I’m like why are you doing that?” Lyon taking potshots as well saying how bad our development is.
Sorry, you're post is a little hard to understand.

Rance was where this hot take originated, and now Garry Lyon is repeating it or saying the same thing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back