0EFD3E46-44B2-4CAF-BBC9-2BD58E4BF210.jpeg

Boxx

Premiership Player
Mar 2, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys
I'm assuming they make money off of this sort of milestone game stuff or they wouldn't produce it, but I can't fathom who might buy a Hoff 250 can cooler for $13.99.
.... my old man will - guaranteed!

But, just like the bulk of the Robbie merch - this is likely to end up on the dollar table by the end of the year!

Jan 16, 2009
Heaps good
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Magpies, Bulls & Cricket Aus
I'm assuming they make money off of this sort of milestone game stuff or they wouldn't produce it, but I can't fathom who might buy a Hoff 250 can cooler for $13.99.
Me. Need a new stubbie holder for the footy.

I reckon the cooler would look much better without the "250". Would also be saleable for much, much longer.

Willsy10

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 3, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Not sure where to put this, but i thought the silver guernsey looked quite good? There has been a bit of a negative reaction to it but i think it is something different compared to the fairly standard white clash most clubs have these days. Similarly, i thought the Hawks clash was good for the same reason.

Magus

Cancelled
10k Posts Bring Back the Bars
Dec 31, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Dallas Mavericks
Not sure where to put this, but i thought the silver guernsey looked quite good? There has been a bit of a negative reaction to it but i think it is something different compared to the fairly standard white clash most clubs have these days. Similarly, i thought the Hawks clash was good for the same reason.

Love it, but then again I think the Raiders aesthetic is the pinnacle of sports branding.

More silver, less teal, with black and silver PBs in the future. Come at me.

Willsy10

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 3, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
A white panel on the back of the silver could work. It probably does look a bit dull from behind and the numbers don't really stand out.

We never had the panel on the back of either the teal or white though. A black panel on the white guernsey would probably look like trash.

Jun 19, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
A white panel on the back of the silver could work. It probably does look a bit dull from behind and the numbers don't really stand out.

We never had the panel on the back of either the teal or white though. A black panel on the white guernsey would probably look like trash.

Black numbers with a white outline would be the way to go.

I’m buying 20 just in case I lose 19.

They look awesome

I reckon it looks brilliant with white shorts.

I wasn't a fan at the beginning of the game but I think it was the bright sun overhead washing the grey out.

Seeing it later in the day it looked much better. Black shorts would be better though.

El_Scorcho

Hall of Famer
Aug 21, 2007
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Aston Villa, San Antonio Spurs
Number panel and white cuffs to add a bit more of an old school Port feel.

View attachment 641950

Yeah I think this would probably solve it's issues. The black numbers on grey don't work well.

Ultimately I don't like it any more or less than the white clash. It works well with white shorts.

Back