0EFD3E46-44B2-4CAF-BBC9-2BD58E4BF210.jpeg

Boxx

Mar 2, 2014
Dallas Cowboys
I'm assuming they make money off of this sort of milestone game stuff or they wouldn't produce it, but I can't fathom who might buy a Hoff 250 can cooler for $13.99.
.... my old man will - guaranteed!

But, just like the bulk of the Robbie merch - this is likely to end up on the dollar table by the end of the year!

Jan 16, 2009
Heaps good
Port Magpies, Bulls & Cricket Aus
I'm assuming they make money off of this sort of milestone game stuff or they wouldn't produce it, but I can't fathom who might buy a Hoff 250 can cooler for $13.99.
Me. Need a new stubbie holder for the footy.

I reckon the cooler would look much better without the "250". Would also be saleable for much, much longer.

Willsy10

Apr 3, 2014
Not sure where to put this, but i thought the silver guernsey looked quite good? There has been a bit of a negative reaction to it but i think it is something different compared to the fairly standard white clash most clubs have these days. Similarly, i thought the Hawks clash was good for the same reason.

Magus

10k Posts Bring Back the Bars
Dec 31, 2013
Dallas Mavericks
Not sure where to put this, but i thought the silver guernsey looked quite good? There has been a bit of a negative reaction to it but i think it is something different compared to the fairly standard white clash most clubs have these days. Similarly, i thought the Hawks clash was good for the same reason.

Love it, but then again I think the Raiders aesthetic is the pinnacle of sports branding.

More silver, less teal, with black and silver PBs in the future. Come at me.

Willsy10

Apr 3, 2014
A white panel on the back of the silver could work. It probably does look a bit dull from behind and the numbers don't really stand out.

We never had the panel on the back of either the teal or white though. A black panel on the white guernsey would probably look like trash.

Jun 19, 2005
A white panel on the back of the silver could work. It probably does look a bit dull from behind and the numbers don't really stand out.

We never had the panel on the back of either the teal or white though. A black panel on the white guernsey would probably look like trash.

Black numbers with a white outline would be the way to go.

I’m buying 20 just in case I lose 19.

They look awesome

I reckon it looks brilliant with white shorts.

I wasn't a fan at the beginning of the game but I think it was the bright sun overhead washing the grey out.

Seeing it later in the day it looked much better. Black shorts would be better though.

El_Scorcho

Hall of Famer
Aug 21, 2007
Aston Villa, San Antonio Spurs
Number panel and white cuffs to add a bit more of an old school Port feel.

View attachment 641950

Yeah I think this would probably solve it's issues. The black numbers on grey don't work well.

Ultimately I don't like it any more or less than the white clash. It works well with white shorts.