MVP Coaches Votes 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Cotchin 31 disposals at 52%, 0 goal assists, 19 pressure acts, 6 clearances, 4 tackles and 4 frees against.

Wtf am I missing?

Thought he was the most damaging of their midfield, I didn't know his stats but looking at the game, he is either setting something up or defending with everything he has. I would really have liked to see Ed go to him to curb his influence, there are certain guys who lift their team when the pressure is on and he is one of them.

Thought he was the most damaging of their midfield, I didn't know his stats but looking at the game, he is either setting something up or defending with everything he has. I would really have liked to see Ed go to him to curb his influence, there are certain guys who lift their team when the pressure is on and he is one of them.

Agree - but the counter argument put is that Dow/Fisher/SPS/Setterfield have to learn to do their own hard work and Ed is a better running option for 4 quarters as a receiver than any of them atm. Suspect Kennedy on Cotchin may have been more successful than any of the 4 kids - but Cotchin is always under rated on this board- he is a fantastic player. No doubt Bolton is looking at Fisher and SPS in particular to lift in 2019 and be a serious help to Cripps - think both Setterfield in a year's time and hopefully a fit Kenendy / Lang will make it a lot harder on Dow/Fisher and SPS to consider themselves automatic selections.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RND 3 LEADERBOARD

26 Tim Kelly GEEL
25 Marcus Bontempelli WB
25 Patrick Dangerfield GEEL
22 Lachlan Neale BL
19 Patrick Cripps CARL
16 Luke Shuey WCE
15 Jeremy Cameron GWS
14 Travis Boak PORT
14 Nat Fyfe FRE
13 Jade Gresham STK
13 Daniel Rich BL
13 Lachie Whitfield GWS
12 Stephen Coniglio GWS
12 Ben Cunnington NMFC
12 Scott Lycett PORT
12 Jack Macrae WB
12 Rory Sloane ADEL
12 Michael Walters FRE
11 Alex Sexton GCFC
10 Trent Cotchin RICH

You couldn’t go past Heeney on Saturday. He was the difference.

Pretty good assessment of who played well although I’d have snuck Josh Kennedy in for a vote. The Swans defenders play ring a rosy which gets them lots of possessions but leaves the Swans vulnerable to barnstorming finishes.

Go Crippa!

RND 4 LEADERBOARD

34 Marcus Bontempelli WB
29 Patrick Cripps CARL
26 Tim Kelly GEEL
25 Patrick Dangerfield GEEL
24 Lachlan Neale BL
23 Lachie Whitfield GWS
19 Sebastian Ross STK
18 Jeremy Cameron GWS
17 Travis Boak PORT
17 Stephen Coniglio GWS