Sack Of Crap Show - After The Bounce

Remove this Banner Ad

Annoying thing about this show is even if you don’t watch it it’s impossible to ignore; mainly through Fox’s desperate attempts to make Dunstall’s rants about the dribble some sort of hip joke of the moment.

Fox constantly do lame ads about it during the footy, commentators regularly refer to it during matches when a player misses with a dribble kick and even between quarters today they crossed to Jason about you know what.

Some post-game coverage or at least a Saturday Stretch type show would be much better. I'm a footy fan, but I can't watch this crap.

Just have a review show and give out votes or something.

Instead they go with Cameron Mooney reading out how some kid noticed how there was 1.11 left in the first quarter when a team was 1,5:11.

Their target audience, 8 year olds, would all be in bed by now anyway.

Can't believe they brought this crap back for another year ...

This combined with Up the Guts and you have your new Guantanamo torture video.

Who are the brainiacs at Fox Footy who think dumb, unfunny, childish **** is a good formula for a review show?

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I actually like this show more than the Sunday Footy Show.

I can usually watch this for around 3 minutes or so - depending on which segment it is.

It's not a great show but it is much better with Gaze.
Oh no.

Gaze is beyond dreadful.
Terrible voice, ok he can’t do much about how bad his voice is.
But he’s just so dumb.
He really is a simpleton.

can't anyone ever complain about a show without this line being trotted out?

Just seems a bit redundant, this show has always been exactly the same, you know what you’re getting.

Just seems a bit redundant, this show has always been exactly the same, you know what you’re getting.
True, but my issue is not so much that it's a terrible show, more the fact that it's on in place of a review of the late Sunday game or a Saturday Stretch type show. It's a really weird way to finish the weekend of footy.

True, but my issue is not so much that it's a terrible show, more the fact that it's on in place of a review of the late Sunday game or a Saturday Stretch type show. It's a really weird way to finish the weekend of footy.
I think its like a sucker's call. No-one would watch it at any other timeslot. I detest the show but will tune in hoping for at least some kind of wrap up of Sunday games early in the show.
Yet week after week you get barely 1 to 2 minute reports only to suffer watching the antics of clearly unfunny and severely disturbed adults. I genuinely feel uncomfortable watching Frawley and involuntarily find myself throwing money at my tv screen.

They had "Ed and Derms" wrap-up show in like 2015 on Fox Footy, but I think the ratings were pisspoor

I've never hated Bounce as much as others - I don't mind the concept of something mindless at the end of the weekend, and while it's cringey at times, it doesn't pretend to be anything that it isn't.

I'm curious what others think of Bounce with Up the Guts now 2 weeks in, cos for me Bounce is starting to look like Parks & Rec level comedy in comparison!

can't anyone ever complain about a show without this line being trotted out?

Up there with 'my bad', 'Google is your friend', 'I don't know my phone number I don't ring myself', 'You claim you don't care yet you responded to my post so you must care' as the most annoying phrases a human being can say

Remove this Banner Ad

Back