Rumour Dan Hannebery on the nose beers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what are your thoughts now with the news that Hannerbury has been removed from the leadership group. Very unusual no?

He left the leadership group because those leadership meetings conflict with rehab time. He’s focusing on rehab, why would he take time off that to have leadership meetings?

He left the leadership group because those leadership meetings conflict with rehab time. He’s focusing on rehab, why would he take time off that to have leadership meetings?

surely, they could move leadership meetings around for a valued member of the leadership team?

So that’s how footy clubs work is it? Injured players typically leave the leadership group to rehab? Name one time that’s ever happened before...

hahahahahahaha

Are you sure you're not Ferris Bueller's dad?

Im a 28 year old male that has been going out since i was 18.
There is NO DOUBT drug use has gotten 10x worse in the last 2-4 years.
Id say 90% of people are on some sort of illicit drug when they go out.
If 90% of the general public is on something then what do we expect of guys of the same age group that earn mega bucks?
Also as a 28 year old male I think its just that we associate with people that can afford it now.

Also as a 28 year old male I think its just that we associate with people that can afford it now.
possible.
no doubt that younger blokes are popping more pills though.
The price of pills compaired to alchahol is an issue. Its cheaper to pop a few pills than buy 10 drinks to get Fd up.

surely, they could move leadership meetings around for a valued member of the leadership team?
Dylan Roberton also removed after his injury. He also on the nose beers? Or maybe they want guys who will actually play to be in the leadership team. Considering Richo's comments last week Dan sounds like he's out for the year.

Dylan Roberton also removed after his injury. He also on the nose beers? Or maybe they want guys who will actually play to be in the leadership team. Considering Richo's comments last week Dan sounds like he's out for the year.

Dylan's situation is remarkably different to Dan Han. You can drive standards off field. For instance, Docherty is out for the year with an ACL but he is still part of the leadership group.

I suspect there is more to Dan's story, I suspect the journos know too.

I never said anything about nose beers fwiw

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Except Roberton may never play footy again and is completely away from the game for the year, bit different to a hamstring injury.

Definitely something not right here. You can still be a leader without playing. When he got to Saints there were reports about his training standards. Sounds like the standards dropped perhaps.
Alan Richardson on SEN Breakfast last Friday sounded like he was reading of a cue card.

So Docharty and Rance are now stepping down as leaders.....
Seriously how does a short term injury stop a player from leading?
Wasnt Hannebery recruited to help the saints leadership?
Something else is definatley up

Yep I don't necessarily believe the OP's story (or others on here), but that is a really strange move by the Saints

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back