Status
Not open for further replies.

Old Kenny

Team Captain
Sep 9, 2007
up there
AFL Club
Sydney
There an article online. Don’t know how to post it on here. It says clubs are chasing Darcy Parish of the bombers who was left out of last weeks flogging by the giants and kicked 5 in the vfl. Former top ten pick. I mentioned in last years trade week that he would be perfect for us. We should be throwing some serious coin at him I recon.

There an article online. Don’t know how to post it on here. It says clubs are chasing Darcy Parish of the bombers who was left out of last weeks flogging by the giants and kicked 5 in the vfl. Former top ten pick. I mentioned in last years trade week that he would be perfect for us. We should be throwing some serious coin at him I recon.

Yep I agree although his body type worries me- it’s the same as when he was drafted.

probably owe tippett 2 million bucks next year or something

He turned up for a jumper signing despite Kurt no longer having the number 8. In so doing he managed to trigger Part 7, clause 49, section 3, sub-section 2 of his contract. This triggered $1.5M.

The balance was triggered because he fed some Swans at the lake in the local park. Some have argued this was the most he ever gave the Swans.

Result, you are correct Mr The King.

Jul 20, 2001
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Sydney Swans

Yep. He was one I also wondered/posted if we would talk to him particularly post the Shiel trade given he might have gotten squeezed out.

Sinkers has earned every day of that extension.

Dunno, one of the years is a leap year, seemed more of a 730 day contract player to me

Did most of this page get moved here? Cause I'm pretty sure I've already ready everything up to the Sinclair extension and yet it's showing new...

BF sure has been strange lately!

RobbieK

Cancelled
Aug 20, 2009
AFL Club
Sydney
Basically just injury top ups really. Would be useful for say Richmond thins year who may look for a KPD after Rance going down.

By midway through the season it is pretty safe to say that just about every team will have lost someone for the rest of the year, though they would need to eb a good player to be as significant an out as Rance.

By midway through the season it is pretty safe to say that just about every team will have lost someone for the rest of the year, though they would need to eb a good player to be as significant an out as Rance.

True. Gut feeling says it might be used for lower clubs more who might be considering a certain mature aged player in the upcoming draft. What better way than to get them in and around your club.

We offer more $ than GWS can pay, GWS cant match, then we offer first 2 rounds of picks, GWS refuse and get compo pick. If GWS refuse Coniglio states he refuses to play for any other club and we draft him.

Good luck with that. Just won’t happen. He’ll resign with GWS and if he doesn’t his family is in WA. We won’t have an endless money tree. Our youngsters will need upgrading. I’d be scratching that thought. He wouldn’t come and play for us the way we play either

Jun 19, 2011
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Wallabies
We need a true number one ruckman. I love Sinclair for all that he is but he isn't a top-shelf number one ruck despite his numbers. I'd be looking at Archie Smith and Oscar McInerney from Brisbane, and Ivan Soldo from Richmond. I'd be happy to offer one of them a Mumford deal and tell them the number on ruck spot is yours if you stay fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back