Captains Round 2 VC / Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did any ruckman other than Goldstein, who barely got there, even crack the ton this round?

I'm staying away from the big dopey Kent's.
Cain Ackland scored 163

Did any ruckman other than Goldstein, who barely got there, even crack the ton this round?

I'm staying away from the big dopey Kent's.
Westhoff, Nankervis, Stanley and McEvoy. I'd strongly considered Westhoff too :(

Chip scap Lloyd VC at home with the Swans on the rebound.

Macrae C

Tempted to captain Fyfe but i am worried Freo will be well up on the Suns and Ross will manage him again like he did against North.

Thinking I'll run with this option too (I don't have Fyfe)

Grundy (VC) - why not?
Macrae (C) - Crows mids still feasted

We play hawthorn this week bro lol, yet ur statement still stands hahaha

Rockpig VC
Macrae C

:D

Oh s**t, nice stat on Rockwizz vs Carlton:

Top 3 Tom Rockliff scores (Since the start of the 2016 season) 184 vs Carlton 179 vs Essendon 174 vs Carlton

Last edited:
We play hawthorn this week bro lol, yet ur statement still stands hahaha

Rockpig VC
Macrae C

:D

Oh s**t, nice stat on Rockwizz vs Carlton:

Top 3 Tom Rockliff scores (Since the start of the 2016 season) 184 vs Carlton 179 vs Essendon 174 vs Carlton
Have changed to VC Rocky and C Macrae.

Can't decide who to go as captain out of Macrae and Fyfe.

Whichever one I pick will probably be the wrong choice.

Am worried that Fyfe could be rested during the last quarter if Freo are cruising so maybe Macrae? :think:

I am going M.Crouch as my VC and will take anything over 130.

Both Macrae and Fyfe will go over 130 IMO and how Macrae gets his points i have no idea! I watched the Swans game last week and while Macrae was ok he was hardly a standout but i was not complaining with him as captain!

No wonder he gets those 150+ scores so easily as CD love him.

I made a pact to myself this season that i am starting with the Champion data love children like Macrae and Lloyd because they are scored so favourably and they burnt me last year in H2H league matchups as i never had either of them!

Nothing has changed and they are still scoring pretty well for what is for them a so called average game as sooking last season about them when i was burnt by them didn't make a difference so now they are apart of my team while everyone else that does not own them gets to sook about their scores while i watch with Popcorn!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Beware the burn man. Rocky is in my team and putting the vc on him is tempting but I'll wait until he's shown me a good run of games (and scores) before I double down on him with the coveted vc

Check his record V the blues

Check his record V the blues
I'm sure it's good but I'm not going to look. I'm gonna take a lot of risks this year (I've been so vanilla the last few and failed badly) but my VC option has to be the player I think most likely to score the most, is most likely to last the full game (even if slightly injured) and has a solid recent history of scoring well. I'm already taking a risk having Rocky in my side. I'll temper that by putting the VC elsewhere. I still hope he goes 150.

Grundy VC has it's traps but if he pops out a 140 after everyone gave up on him, huge.

Still have no faith in anyone as permanent captain yet. Gambles are all I have.

That was a bit misleading, i'm actually thinking Grundy VC, should bounce back strong v Nank.
Nah, I got it mate. I’m considering the same hoping that Grundy bounces back and most people move away from rucks as vc/c. If he fails I will go to Macrae or another mid though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back