Prediction Changes vs Tiges

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoever put that tweet together took some liberties! Watching it live Bucks deflected the question of Sier’s prospects of a return amazingly. Here’s to being wrong, but I would be extremely surprised if Greenwood isn’t the only in.

What did Bucks say about Sier?

What did Bucks say about Sier?

His name. That was it. The question was asked in a way that he still answered it and was completely justified in his lack of commentary on Sier. At the same time none of the other journos could drill down on his lack of response without looking stupid. From my perspective it was some of the most artful question dodging you’ll ever see.

His name. That was it. The question was asked in a way that he still answered it and was completely justified in his lack of commentary on Sier. At the same time none of the other journos could drill down on his lack of response without looking stupid. From my perspective it was some of the most artful question dodging you’ll ever see.

Gotcha. Thats disappointing. I was excited by the possibility of Sier coming in given the context of the tweet. Very misleading.

As a somewhat known fanboy of Sier, I’m just asking why do people just assume (and then add mayo) Sier has this bad behaviour?

Maybe he is just in the group of players all squeezing for a spot, which includes absolute mega trainers like, Goldsack, Greenwood, Aish, Mayne, Brown C...

Spots are tight and if you’re not quite showing it, you’re not getting picked.

Last season it took him a while to get a spot.

Actually I’d have him in, because he’s just better than Brown. He’s a big powerful clever unit which beats vanilla players from my point of view.

But that’s me, obviously Callum has really impressed (I don’t see it myself, but good luck to him).

I don't know what gravy there is but...I find it strange that he was not picked when he had clearly established himself as best 22. Of the group you listed only Brown plays in Sier's position.

What's stranger, is that Sier was not selected when he was our second best extractor after Adams.So if Brown has taken Adams' position, its fair to consider there must be good reason for Sier not being selected. I note that he is older than Brown also.

Lost the stoppages by 5 and won the center clearances by 1. Lost contested ball by 8 and won uncontested ball by 8. I would say that’s almost breaking even. Beaten but not by much. They actually had more turnovers than us on the night.
Our biggest issue besides the comedy show up forward was getting the footy out of the backline and preventing repeat entries.
Geelong were awful.

We were awfuler.

Obligatory watching in the current mood:

DeGoey's Goals

Fair dinkum. The pulse raced. I was there. This bloke knows how to run around on a football field.

All we need to do is turn it around. Takes five minutes. Then we can go from strength to strength.

Over to you, Ladies and Gentlemen of the Jury.

Obligatory watching in the current mood:

DeGoey's Goals

Fair dinkum. The pulse raced. I was there. This bloke knows how to run around on a football field.

All we need to do is turn it around. Takes five minutes. Then we can go from strength to strength.

Over to you, Ladies and Gentlemen of the Jury.
Yup, 3 of the best. We need to learn to destroy teams when we have them by the throat. Simply annihilate them without taking the pedal off the gas.

On SM-G935F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi all, I come in peace!

Each week we do a Podcast to preview the upcoming game and the recording was done tonight.

I was joined by your very own Morganashlee to give us the Collingwood perspective and she was fantastic!

It's honestly a well balanced podcast with plenty of air time for both teams.

On tonights episode:

-New topic "3 things we learnt from round 1" gets a run, common theme revolves around Essendon..
-Reviewed both games from Round 1
-Spoke about the Rance knee injury
-Tigercast Takedown made a return, I took aim at the dickhead Richmond supporters in the media this week (guy punching on and racial posting on social media)
-Preview of the big Round 2 game
-Morgs let rip with a savage attack on the Pies skipper

Massive thanks to Morganashlee for coming onto the show, really appreciate it!

Feel free to have a listen, it's a bit of good fun :)

Listen on link below:

https://www.spreaker.com/episode/17439938

Hi all, I come in peace!

Each week we do a Podcast to preview the upcoming game and the recording was done tonight.

I was joined by your very own Morganashlee to give us the Collingwood perspective and she was fantastic!

It's honestly a well balanced podcast with plenty of air time for both teams.

On tonights episode:

-New topic "3 things we learnt from round 1" gets a run, common theme revolves around Essendon..
-Reviewed both games from Round 1
-Spoke about the Rance knee injury
-Tigercast Takedown made a return, I took aim at the dickhead Richmond supporters in the media this week (guy punching on and racial posting on social media)
-Preview of the big Round 2 game
-Morgs let rip with a savage attack on the Pies skipper

Massive thanks to Morganashlee for coming onto the show, really appreciate it!

Feel free to have a listen, it's a bit of good fun :)

Listen on link below:

https://www.spreaker.com/episode/17439938
You must have edited that, Michaels. I don't recall mentioning our captain once :p

Whoever put that tweet together took some liberties! Watching it live Bucks deflected the question of Sier’s prospects of a return amazingly. Here’s to being wrong, but I would be extremely surprised if Greenwood isn’t the only in.
That's what I thought too, maybe for Thomas or Brown?

Yep. Looking more and more likely that Sier has some type of internal suspension.

Dunno if people have said but what's the tips for this game? We really need to be switched on. Richmond will come out breathing fire after what we did to them in the prelim, i believe our best is good enough to beat them. Will we deliver though..

Can say the same with this board sadly.

Very True but that is Expected by some fans and you know who they are.

I admit I can be like like that for a day or 2 after the Game then settle down.

Don't like it then then just stay off the Forum for 3 or so a days after a Loss

Be easier/better if those that can’t control their emotions did

well then maybe give 3 Day or Week bans to posters then be better or Shut the Forum Down for at least 3 days

well then maybe give 3 Day or Week bans to posters then be better or Shut the Forum Down for at least 3 days
Missed the point TD.
The forum stays open and people should try to exercise some self control - like majority of posters can and do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back