The Official Bigfooty NBA Week 24 Thread #LeBronofficiallyoutofplayoffs

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's pretty clear Ben is structurally as important to Philly as Joel - doubt that would be a popular opinion with a lot of 6ers fans though.

I wouldn't go that far.

If the Sixers had to win a one-off playoff game without one of the pair, IMO you'd take a healthy Embiid every time.

Booker goes for 59 and BigFooty loses it s**t Quin Snyder style.

Booker now the scoring record holder at Utah in a single game. Chin up Karl.

Seriously though, can we just have Zion. Booker, Zion, Ayton, Oubre and D-Lo would be do me

Ayton would be lucky to get three shots per game!

Also the Jazz are sponsored by Zion's Bank. They need to find a way to draft Zion for the promotional opportunities alone.

I'm absolutely gutted, I actually felt we could have given anyone a series in the West this season that's not named Golden State Warriors. Poor Nurk I just hope he can return the player he has become, even though it'll take time.

What chance the Rockets make up 3 games on the Nuggets to finish 2nd in the West?

Perhaps question can be asked if Houston knock off the Bucks away then the Nuggets at home.

I'm absolutely gutted, I actually felt we could have given anyone a series in the West this season that's not named Golden State Warriors. Poor Nurk I just hope he can return the player he has become, even though it'll take time.
Suspect he fractured it in an earlier fall I saw online. Bone gave up big time on that leap. Poor bastard. That will take some healing

Tyler Dorsey looking like a solid pick-up for the Grizzlies on the back end of the season. Might finally have a young 2-guard worth keeping.

WAITWHAT!

...and the ref just walks straight past and bumps it too while the guy lies there.
Absolute **** move, ******* idiot drops his whistle, doesn't look where he's walking, doesn't look at Nurkic, kicks his broken leg

I'd be astonished if he has a high school education.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WAITWHAT!

He's finding his shooting groove in Memphis (.571 TS%, .432 3PT% in 13 games). Was playing well in the G-League too, before getting called up to the Grizzlies' main roster.

Dorsey has started the last three games, averaging 35.9 minutes, 19.3 points (.467 FG%, .429 3PT %), 5 FTA (weirdly, .467 FT%), 5.3 rebounds and 5 assists. Good little run developing for him. Hopefully he can keep it up, and fill a need for the Grizzlies going forward.

Memphis has done a decent job at turning over an ageing roster, and is developing an intriguing core of unsung younger talent (27 years or under by the start of next season):

Jonas Valanciunas
Ivan Rabb
Jaren Jackson
Bruno Caboclo
Yuta Watanabe
Kyle Anderson
Dillon Brooks
Tyler Dorsey
Jevon Carter
Delon Wright

I'd be happy to give all of those players a roster spot in 2019-20, and structure things like this:

C - Jonas Valanciunas / Joakim Noah / Daniel Gafford (Draft) / Doral Moore (TW)
PF - Jaren Jackson / Ivan Rabb / Bruno Caboclo
SF - Kyle Anderson / Chandler Parsons / Dillon Brooks / Yuta Watanabe (TW)
SG - Jarrett Culver (Draft) / Avery Bradley / Tyler Dorsey
PG - Mike Conley / Delon Wright / Jevon Carter

Happy to let Omri Casspi, CJ Miles and Justin Holiday go.

Solid, competitive roster there IMO.

Memphis has done a decent job at turning over an ageing roster, and is developing an intriguing core of unsung younger talent (27 years or under by the start of next season):

Jonas Valanciunas
Ivan Rabb
Jaren Jackson
Bruno Caboclo
Yuta Watanabe
Kyle Anderson
Dillon Brooks
Tyler Dorsey
Jevon Carter
Delon Wright

I'd be happy to give all of those players a roster spot in 2019-20, and structure things like this:

C - Jonas Valanciunas / Joakim Noah / Daniel Gafford (Draft) / Doral Moore (TW)
PF - Jaren Jackson / Ivan Rabb / Bruno Caboclo
SF - Kyle Anderson / Chandler Parsons / Dillon Brooks / Yuta Watanabe (TW)
SG - Jarrett Culver (Draft) / Avery Bradley / Tyler Dorsey
PG - Mike Conley / Delon Wright / Jevon Carter

Happy to let Omri Casspi, CJ Miles and Justin Holiday go.

Solid, competitive roster there IMO.
That roster wins no more than 35 games IMO

that is more gruesome than Hawywards and maybe PG's too

Kevin Ware's still the worst I have seen though, that mans bone was sticking out
Hard to fathom landing on someone elseā€™s foot could cause that much damage. Bloody old man Dudley

Booker goes for 59 and BigFooty loses it s**t Quin Snyder style.

Booker now the scoring record holder at Utah in a single game. Chin up Karl.

Seriously though, can we just have Zion. Booker, Zion, Ayton, Oubre and D-Lo would be do me

Why did Booker check back in with 2:57 left and his team down by 31 points?

That's a million times worse than Westbrook chasing triple doubles.

Feels for Nurkic. Never like to see that happen to anyone. GL in recovery. I'm not sure how long it will take, but might be out the whole 19-20 season?

Going to be tough for Portland now. They had a great chance of finishing with the 4th seed (still might get it). But can't see them causing much damage.

Feels for Nurkic. Never like to see that happen to anyone. GL in recovery. I'm not sure how long it will take, but might be out the whole 19-20 season?

Going to be tough for Portland now. They had a great chance of finishing with the 4th seed (still might get it). But can't see them causing much damage.

Wouldn't surprise me if he misses all of next season, a big guy recovering such a horrific injury, he's still young also so no risks will be taken and nor should they.

Why did Booker check back in with 2:57 left and his team down by 31 points?

That's a million times worse than Westbrook chasing triple doubles.

Itā€™s not great but in a very bleak season I can understand it. It wasnā€™t like he was jacking shots, he was on fire and he was being rewarded for his hard work. No other Suns player was in double figures. Had a chance to own the two highest scoring games by a Suns player, Chambers has the second with 60. Utah fans were loving it.

Itā€™s not great but in a very bleak season I can understand it. It wasnā€™t like he was jacking shots, he was on fire and he was being rewarded for his hard work. No other Suns player was in double figures. Had a chance to own the two highest scoring games by a Suns player, Chambers has the second with 60. Utah fans were loving it.

You're looking through some really heavily tinted rose color glasses to think it's okay :p

To actually sub back in is just weird and 100% stat chasing. To try and break records when players are going through the motions is terribad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back