news The General MMA & Combat Sports Discussion Thread

biggiemediums

Norm Smith Medallist
WCE Wings Guernsey
Jul 20, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
****, that went right over my head. My bad, good call. :p

I also like Joe Rogans: “You wouldn’t believe his kicks, they are just insan.. have you tried DMT?”

Haha all good mate; I'm just being a tosser! Rogan's love for DMT is on another level - that s**t scares the hell out of me. I enjoy, not like Rogan though!

Haha all good mate; I'm just being a tosser! Rogan's love for DMT is on another level - that s**t scares the hell out of me. I enjoy, not like Rogan though!
Yeah DMT stories scare the * out of me as well.

Joe’s podcast is up there with the best though, wicked show.

so thats why he abruptly retired....

Been around since Jan apparantly.

What is curious is the reported quickly deleted Instagram post by Artem with a clip of him smacking McGregor with an uppercut caption "bum".

Think we may learn a heap about McGregor over the next week or so.

Been around since Jan apparantly.

What is curious is the reported quickly deleted Instagram post by Artem with a clip of him smacking McGregor with an uppercut caption "bum".

Think we may learn a heap about McGregor over the next week or so.
Also apparently Artem put a post up on twitter of him uppercutting Conor with the heading ‘bum.’ but deleted it very quickly. A lots gonna come out this week!

Cheers for the work you've done here :)

Is there another mod for this section, or were you the only one?
Yeah as above, done a wicked job for a long time now!
Thanks lads, unfortunately I have been submitted via Peruvian neck tie by time.

No other Mod. Jab was on for a while but he went missing over two years ago.

Last edited:
Jul 24, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Phoenix Suns, Sunderland
Thanks lads, unfortunately I have been submitted via Peruvian neck tie but time.

No other Mod. Jab was on for a while but he went missing over two years ago.

Appreciate your work mate. As long as you're not going the same way as Jab and doing a runner, I'm OK with it. :)

Speaking of, I can't help but feel partly responsible for Jab not being around anymore with all the CB Dollaway pics I used to post. If you're reading this, I won't post any more... I promise!

Appreciate your work mate. As long as you're not going the same way as Jab and doing a runner, I'm OK with it. :)

Speaking of, I can't help but feel partly responsible for Jab not being around anymore with all the CB Dollaway pics I used to post. If you're reading this, I won't post any more... I promise!
I know him in real life and he just got too busy or something like that.

I do recall him screaming something about Dollaway as he was being committed.

Jul 8, 2015
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Is it confirmed? Either way this interests me greatly, and I honestly think that Jones will beat him a lot easier than most think.
Not official
Jones Stipe not happening
Gotta say, 237, 238 & 239 don’t excite me at all.
Hopefully we get an Askren right somewhere in there.

Hmmmmmm

Back