Society/Culture Jussie Smollett

You are big on the self evident replies - no doubt it some informed critique of identity politics and how 'the Left" has created a circumstances that everyone feels like a victim et cetera et cetera . If only Jussie had learned how to pat cats and stand up straight.
He probably didn't clean his room either.

Totally exonerated. Just like the President.
I am going to try and use the word exonerate at least once today.
Both Smollett and Trump 'not exonerated'. Trump fans held on tight to 'not found' anything and in Smollet's case - he is guilty. Too funny.

Don't you just love 'sides'?

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
no doubt it some informed critique of identity politics

Yes. I thought it was pretty obvious.

Watering it down amongst the "Hollywood" detritus was a typically disingenuous response that is indicative of people who support your politics.

Mar 4, 2002
In a state of flux
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool, Red Sox, Melbourne Storm
aRcuH0t.jpg

Jul 5, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
OK what evidence is there that Smollet had "Friends in the DNC" - if so can you name them
I would've thought the DNC SA who dropped the charges recusing herself originally because she was friends with him was evidence.

Said SA, Kim Foxx, had Kamala Harris as the head of her transition team.

images.jpeg-61.jpg

Jul 5, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
How do you rationalise this with your support of Trump?
I don't recall ever stating that Trump lacks "rich privilege". Find me a presidential candidate who doesn't have it. Millionaire Bernie with the fraudster wife?

Wasn't there video footage of the brothers buying masks and rope (noose), as well as as seen near the crime scene?

Chicago mayor has called it a 'whitewash of justice'. Being famous must be great.

Both Smollett and Trump 'not exonerated'. Trump fans held on tight to 'not found' anything and in Smollet's case - he is guilty. Too funny.

There was no evidence of collusion found for Donald Trump. There was actual evidence of a staged attack for Jussie Smollet.

Eh, why stop then? Just keep listening to the MSM drivel and keep the fever dream alive, you'll find some line somewhere that leaves some ambiguity and hang onto it till 2024.
I actually do more reading of other sources besides MSM and even sites that don't afford me confirmation bias.
You should try it sometimes, very informative.

Lebbo73

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 20, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool

You really know how to destroy yourself twice within 48 hours. * me

Back