Certified Legendary Thread #ReturnTheWings, Part 2: Job Done!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, likewise. I ordered one this morning and then read the part about them not being delivered before the weekend. I would’ve just gone to the store if I knew it was going to take weeks to arrive!! I like it, looks cool.

Went to the team store to check out the jumper options. The home jumper is still only with an ironed on gold AFL logo, with no sponsor on the backs. The girl on the counter said that’s just how they’re being produced now, which I definitely don’t buy.

Is it that hard to just purchase a proper home jumper, with a sublimated AFL logo and correct sponsors?

Went to the team store to check out the jumper options. The home jumper is still only with an ironed on gold AFL logo, with no sponsor on the backs. The girl on the counter said that’s just how they’re being produced now, which I definitely don’t buy.

Is it that hard to just purchase a proper home jumper, with a sublimated AFL logo and correct sponsors?

It's not hard for them to produce it, but they ordered a whole heap of red logo guernseys before we won the premiership, so what're they meant to do, dump a whole heap of stock in the garbage? Better to sell them off to unsuspecting/apathetic nuffies who will be happy with their 'gold logo' guernsey and won't even notice the logo missing on the back.

MIKE85 was told they will replenish them with proper sublimated gold logo guernseys in April/May, but I doubt they'll do that until they are fully sold out, and it looks like they still have heaps left.

It's not hard for them to produce it, but they ordered a whole heap of red logo guernseys before we won the premiership, so what're they meant to do, dump a whole heap of stock in the garbage? Better to sell them off to unsuspecting/apathetic nuffies who will be happy with their 'gold logo' guernsey and won't even notice the logo missing on the back.

MIKE85 was told they will replenish them with proper sublimated gold logo guernseys in April/May, but I doubt they'll do that until they are fully sold out, and it looks like they still have heaps left.

Hm, reasonable but frustrating. Has anyone spotted the proper versions in other stores?

So West Coast team store reckon they don't have them, but ISC has sent them, they're awaiting arrival lol

I mean, how many days does it take for an item to arrive, one?

So basically no one is taking blame for us not having guernseys....classic

So West Coast team store reckon they don't have them, but ISC has sent them, they're awaiting arrival lol

Did a train derail that we don't know about ;)

They do have to come from Fiji remember. Would also depend if they're sent to the club directly from the factory in Fiji, or if they get sent from Fiji to ISC HQ in Sydney, and then on to the club.

They do have to come from Fiji remember. Would also depend if they're sent to the club directly from the factory in Fiji, or if they get sent from Fiji to ISC HQ in Sydney, and then on to the club.

Ah okay, didn't know they came from fiji haha

Still though, how hard is it?... its ya job lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently Carlton has signed a 10 year deal with Puma. ISC has done more than i expected but I'd genuinely like to know what happened that caused the two parties to end a 20 year agreement. It also seems like Puma is doing a lot more for the tigers than what they did for us in the last few years.

My only issue with ISC is that they have so many teams that their range/quality in few years will go down a bit.

At Whitfords’s AFL store and rebel on Saturday they both had fully sublimated yellow clash but still the shitty ironed on gold logo royal home jumper, so they’re probably doing the same thing
The Clash was only released in the proper version.

I'm still waiting for a real home, refuse to buy the iron on - but if it never comes out, may get the clash too.

Apparently Carlton has signed a 10 year deal with Puma. ISC has done more than i expected but I'd genuinely like to know what happened that caused the two parties to end a 20 year agreement. It also seems like Puma is doing a lot more for the tigers than what they did for us in the last few years.

My only issue with ISC is that they have so many teams that their range/quality in few years will go down a bit.
I personally wouldn't mind if we did an Adelaide and bounced around for a little bit. However I've stated it many times we should try and get with Under Armour and be their first club and only club.

I’m reasonably happy with ISC so far. I don’t buy too much off field gear, but the polo from last year seems to be pretty good quality. The guernseys aren’t up to the standard of puma but I never expected they would be. The retail guernseys aren’t great, and the cut it terrible, but most retail guernseys are. The player issues are fine I reckon and the colours seem pretty good.

All in all they’re no Puma, but it could be worse. We could have the shitty crows watermarks!!

Geez I hated that version of the wings.
Still better than the tripe.

The early 2000's wings hold a special place for me because they're what I grew up with, and what I watched us win our first flag in. I'm only 20 so my earliest memories of West Coast are pretty much watching the 2005 grand final.

If we could put the new logo on the last revision of the Puma wings it'd be perfect tbh. ISC wings are just a little too fat and look horrid on the back, but they're still pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back