• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Their 'Points For' Averages.

On SM-G935T using BigFooty.com mobile app

But what about their points against
Rich points for 98 (I got 97.4)
Coll points for 94 (I got 93)
Add their points against and both fall under the tgs.
Rich points against 71
Coll points against 77
Add a few shanked kicks for a night game and it falls under, are you really taking this for $1.90 by adding the 2 offences together.

But what about their points against
Rich points for 98 (I got 97.4)
Coll points for 94 (I got 93)
Add their points against and both fall under the tgs.
Rich points against 71
Coll points against 77
Add a few shanked kicks for a night game and it falls under, are you really taking this for $1.90 by adding the 2 offences together.
In short yes I'm taking the over but took the 171.5 at TAB.
Rich at the G last year ave TGS was 168 over 14 regular season games. This included a 147 (Bears 17) and 143 (Freo 33).
Scores v Pies were 183 and 182.
It's night yes but they played night and it ain't winter yet. Bom forecast 0mm rain and gentle breeze.

Sent from the old mobile using Tapatalk

3u Collingwood SU @ $2 (365)

No rance, No Houli, predicting a bounce back from the pies. Odds should shift slightly over the next 24 hours

In short yes I'm taking the over but took the 171.5 at TAB.
Rich at the G last year ave TGS was 168 over 14 regular season games. This included a 147 (Bears 17) and 143 (Freo 33).
Scores v Pies were 183 and 182.
It's night yes but they played night and it ain't winter yet. Bom forecast 0mm rain and gentle breeze.

Prelim final fell well under though

Prelim final fell well under though
Finals are a different beast but yes that is what happened. I'm not gonna argue your points. I'll either win or lose. There's only 2 options, I've taken one and stated why. With no Rance I think there will be more scoring for the Pies and it will be free scoring game all over. Just my opinion. Take it or leave it. All good. 8 games more to bet on too. GL.

Finals are a different beast but yes that is what happened. I'm not gonna argue your points. I'll either win or lose. There's only 2 options, I've taken one and stated why. With no Rance I think there will be more scoring for the Pies and it will be free scoring game all over. Just my opinion. Take it or leave it. All good. 8 games more to bet on too. GL.

With Rance out you would expect it would be easier to score for Coll. On the flipside having Rance and Houli out means that alot of intercept marking and run / rebound footy gets eliminated as well.

I don't think it will be a free scoring game. Bit of a revenge game for Rich given Coll embarrassed them in the PF, but Coll will certainly be desperate to not fall 0-2 (WC the following week as well). Two powerhouses in a massive game so I think it will be tight and contested.

Given Houli is now out with Rance, Castanga, Caddy and Grigg i'm on Coll. Expect Greenwood to come in to tag Dusty and hopefully their skill levels pick up from last game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Those odds for North are a joke. We are a rabble and Brisbane just knocked off the reigning premiers. Fagan will do exactly what Lyon did: choke the North back six and make it impossible for our inexperienced (and bog ordinary) back half to get the ball out of there. A high press with pressure on the ball carrier will be the go.

What are North going to do? Send Brown and Goldstein to opposite flanks to act as get-out marking options? Good luck with that.

And St Kilda look juicy. Very juicy indeed. I'll put my money on the Bombers when they are underdogs. Until then I like the look of whoever their opponent is.

The Gold Coast also look alright at 4s. Although I do believe Fremantle are better than people are giving them credit for.

Back