Cancelled
Shiny Penny
Oct 8, 2018
Near Philly
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
I don’t understand everything that happened today, but for starters we didn’t dominate the ruck like we usually do.

I don’t understand everything that happened today, but for starters we didn’t dominate the ruck like we usually do.
Would you say your now having second thoughts picking us to support?

AmericanAFL

Cancelled
Shiny Penny
Oct 8, 2018
Near Philly
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
Well, 24 hours later and I’m still confused by that effort.

What’s the overall consensus? Too many injuries? Team isn’t fit? Couldn’t deal with the heat? Did Maxy break some ribs? New rules hurt us?

AmericanAFL

Cancelled
Shiny Penny
Oct 8, 2018
Near Philly
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
I did give the invite to the right AmericanDemon in the tipping, didn't I? or have you tipped the team you think will win, but they aren't the team you want to win.

Hey mate, for the life of me I can’t find the scoring system the site is using, or even what the column headings mean in the ladder/standings.

Hey mate, for the life of me I can’t find the scoring system the site is using, or even what the column headings mean in the ladder/standings.
On computer/laptop/the like, it's under "Info" and then "Scoring"
On moblie, it's under "More" and then "Scoring"

AmericanAFL

Cancelled
Shiny Penny
Oct 8, 2018
Near Philly
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
On computer/laptop/the like, it's under "Info" and then "Scoring"
On moblie, it's under "More" and then "Scoring"

Thanks mate. Who’d you take in this tigers/pies match.

Edit- nevermind, you probably don’t want to say before the match starts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Glad you finally popped your MFC winning a game cherry, mate. Much like the swans, we seem to play better anywhere other than our home ground. So weird how interstate travel doesn't worry us in the slightest anymore.

AmericanAFL

Cancelled
Shiny Penny
Oct 8, 2018
Near Philly
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
Glad you finally popped your MFC winning a game cherry, mate. Much like the swans, we seem to play better anywhere other than our home ground. So weird how interstate travel doesn't worry us in the slightest anymore.

I can’t even describe the scene brother. I was really excited. The dog was concerned.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back