2019 Membership Chat

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
My home seat is a few bays over from the cheer squad. Better atmosphere on the lower level, but it's going to take some time to get used to the lack of elevation and being able to see how side's structure.

I like being nearer than further.
I’m slowly creeping next to an aisle seat :)
My aisle seats weren't the best on Friday because of people getting up and down for drinks, then standing momentarily in the aisle while they returned to their seats. Drove me crazy especially the few times play was on the Southern side. Surely they can wait for the breaks.

I really don't get why some people come to the football. There were three guys, end of aisle opposite me and they were drunk by qtr time and then started yelling at Collingwood players (Geelong supporters).

My aisle seats weren't the best on Friday because of people getting up and down for drinks, then standing momentarily in the aisle while they returned to their seats. Drove me crazy especially the few times play was on the Southern side. Surely they can wait for the breaks.

I really don't get why some people come to the football. There were three guys, end of aisle opposite me and they were drunk by qtr time and then started yelling at Collingwood players (Geelong supporters).
They sell beer because it’s amazing how much is bought.

I rather watch and worry about a drink after the game, but I do like to concentrate on the game.

They sell beer because it’s amazing how much is bought.

I rather watch and worry about a drink after the game, but I do like to concentrate on the game.
Spirits with coke, cheaper to drink at home I would imagine.

My brother has a legends membership with reserved seating, he can't attend the game on Thursday sending me a picture of his membership Barcode to purchase a ticket on Ticketek (drop down Club member tab) is this how tickets are purchased with memberships? when I try to use the barcode It comes up with a not valid error when entered?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Away game tomorrow.

I suspect we’re all in the away seats....

Looking forward to it, if we win, much better

My brother has a legends membership with reserved seating, he can't attend the game on Thursday sending me a picture of his membership Barcode to purchase a ticket on Ticketek (drop down Club member tab) is this how tickets are purchased with memberships? when I try to use the barcode It comes up with a not valid error when entered?
You'll have to get access to the membership card I would imagine as a legends membership gives you a seat every game regardless of tickets. The alternative is I guess you could take a photo of the barcode and scan that on your way in but would need to have access to the seat details if the workers who apparently check the tickets and make sure everyone is in the right seat actually check for once.

Parent teacher interviews tomorrow night so won’t be able to make it (live in shepparton so makes it very hard). The joys of being a teacher. Can’t wait to be back there the following Saturday night for the GF rematch.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I’ve got too many membership cards lying around so I wanted to make sure I’ve got the right cards for tonight but nowhere does it mention that it’s for 2019 in my Legends card? I’m sure I’ve got the right ones but found that strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back