Votes: 14 82.4%
  • Arcadia Queen

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Sunlight

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

i dont dislike VE price at all. word is that she was pretty handy LST. have to put some strong weighting in the confirmed ability to handle the ground. only question is how does she maintain, not exactly a reliable horse but maybe it's clicking on the heavy. anyway not interested in betting but couldn't say another horse i'd rather back.
\

She has been very good on Soft/Heavy.
Over-racing issues have happened on tracks rated Good.

My god you are absolutely thick so let me spell it out for you

I DON'T BET IN RACES WHERE HORSES ARE ODDS ON
I THINK AVILIUS IS OVERS AT $1.70

THESE TWO EVENTS ARE NOT MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE

I know you general logic skills are barely high enough to be a One Nation senator but even for you this is a new low.
Didn't say they were mutually exclusive but its still a classic fence sit where if he loses you will be on here dissing people who took odds on, but if he wins you will be on here gloating he was overs.

Didn't say they were mutually exclusive but its still a classic fence sit where if he loses you will be on here dissing people who took odds on, but if he wins you will be on here gloating he was overs.

??? Why would I diss people who back a horse that I think is overs?

Sorry mate but you are legitimately a moron if you think this is a fence sit.

Stop trying to troll me - its getting more and more embarassing each time.

If Pakenham wasn't such a s**t truck of a track I reckon I could tip the quaddie in 1 tomorrow night

Could be 4 odds on faves

shut_up_and_take_my_money-t2.jpg

The Autumn Sun is overrated. I think they'll retire him now Redoute's Choice has carked it. Arcadia Queen could be something. Definite watch horse. I think Avilius is the best horse in Australia barring Winx. But Mystic Journey is that horse on the up, and probably next to hold the mantle. In saying that, still be watching Arcadia Queen. She could be something.

Muntaha and Sound not the worst 50/100-1 shots. Form close behind Best Solution who won a Caulfield Cup as top weight. 2400m may be short of their best but buggered I'f I'm not gonna have half a unit each way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Muntaha and Sound not the worst 50/100-1 shots. Form close behind Best Solution who won a Caulfield Cup as top weight. 2400m may be short of their best but buggered I'f I'm not gonna have half a unit each way.

This was discussed adnaseum in the Spring when I said Sound Check was absolute posion - his run to Best Solution was BS's worst run of the last 12 months and it is ludicrous to use this as a form reference. He is just a very slow horse.

And Muntahaa wasn't close - beaten over 4 lengths - and has been awful in 2 Australian runs to date.

Their prices are correct.

This was discussed adnaseum in the Spring when I said Sound Check was absolute posion - his run to Best Solution was BS's worst run of the last 12 months and it is ludicrous to use this as a form reference. He is just a very slow horse.

And Muntahaa wasn't close - beaten over 4 lengths - and has been awful in 2 Australian runs to date.

Their prices are correct.
Granted Sound is a spud but so are the rest of the field bar Avilius so 100/1 seems overs to me. More keen on Muntaha, a 9th in the Melb Cup isn't awful for this race and 1st up I wouldn't have expected him to do anything anyway. Better suited 3rd up at 3200m but there is a reason he is topweight against most of these horses in the Syd Cup that he is now meeting at WFA. Think he sould be more like 20 or 30/1.

Granted Sound is a spud but so are the rest of the field bar Avilius so 100/1 seems overs to me. More keen on Muntaha, a 9th in the Melb Cup isn't awful for this race and 1st up I wouldn't have expected him to do anything anyway. Better suited 3rd up at 3200m but there is a reason he is topweight against most of these horses in the Syd Cup that he is now meeting at WFA. Think he sould be more like 20 or 30/1.

He won't win, so the price is largely irrelevant.

Back