wadistance

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 17, 2011
Hamburg, DE
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
BvB, Boston Celtics
* me that Hernandez transfer is puzzling. He plays IV and LV but they’ve got Sule and Alaba there and a stacked midfield. He’s also having knee surgery and has a court case for beating his missus. Is this the return of FC Hollywood?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feb 28, 2009
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baltimore Ravens, Atletico
**** me that Hernandez transfer is puzzling. He plays IV and LV but they’ve got Sule and Alaba there and a stacked midfield.
While Lucas made his name as a LB at the World Cup (and started his junior career there) he's always been a better CB for Atleti
He’s also having knee surgery and has a court case for beating his missus. Is this the return of FC Hollywood?
He and his brother have always been campaigners apparently, probably partly a function of the way he grew up

Mar 4, 2002
In a state of flux
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool, Red Sox, Melbourne Storm
**** me that Hernandez transfer is puzzling. He plays IV and LV but they’ve got Sule and Alaba there and a stacked midfield. He’s also having knee surgery and has a court case for beating his missus. Is this the return of FC Hollywood?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didn’t Alaba start dropping hints about leaving...for possibly England recently?

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
10k Posts I reneged on a bet or agreement :(
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
There is going to be some obscene prices in this upcoming window. Most clubs being priced out of the top tier talent. Probably down to five maybe six clubs who can compete across Europe

Oct 5, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
West Adelaide Bloods, Man City.
There is going to be some obscene prices in this upcoming window. Most clubs being priced out of the top tier talent. Probably down to five maybe six clubs who can compete across Europe
hasnt that really always been the case, just the teams have changed a bit and a couple more 0's?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Feb 10, 2011
Weitering
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Bayern München
top 10 most expensive BuLi transfers. Hernandez smashed it.

8m3hgpktd4p21.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back