Multiplat AFL Evolution 2 - pre-launch thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently this group is going to be interviewing the head of Wicked Witch.

Pretty sure the BGL guys used to post in here. Were part of the group that play-tested AFL Evo 1 from memory too. Should hopefully get some good content there

I didn't realise how big an improvement the graphics were until I saw the comparison between Optus Stadium from Evo 1 to Evo 2 (In this video) it's actually looking pretty good and potentially a day/night cycle for twilight games

I didn't realise how big an improvement the graphics were until I saw the comparison between Optus Stadium from Evo 1 to Evo 2 (In this video) it's actually looking pretty good and potentially a day/night cycle for twilight games

The way he says Traeger Park shits me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To be honest, the graphics probably haven’t had an overhaul and I expected that, hopefully their main priority is gameplay and customisation. Just hope it’s not AFL Evo 1 with updated squads

Can’t wait for the game to release and read everyone once again become big ant nut huggers
It will continue until they can prove they can make a game that plays as well as Big Ant's did 8 years ago. Seems like we're currently going through the same process as with Evolution - they hype it up by posting some player renders and game screenshots, but don't show any gameplay footage until the game is almost set to be released. When it is released, people realise it's just Live 2 with a new coat of paint.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back