Roast The media....*Shakes Head* Part 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The photo of Greg Phillips wearing Crows gear on the front page of today's Monopoly Times is really hard to take.

No criticism of Kutchie as he is in a difficult position but I am not sure I would want to be seen decked out in Crow's gear on the front page of the daily rag.

Hopefully our Club will have a women's team in the AFL sooner rather than later and Erin can get back to her roots. To Erin's credit, earlier this week she made it abundantly clear that if Port Adelaide had a women's team that is where she would be playing.

The photo of Greg Phillips wearing Crows gear on the front page of today's Monopoly Times is really hard to take.

No criticism of Kutchie as he is in a difficult position but I am not sure I would want to be seen decked out in Crow's gear on the front page of the daily rag.

Hopefully our Club will have a women's team in the AFL sooner rather than later and Erin can get back to her roots. To Erin's credit, earlier this week she made it abundantly clear that if Port Adelaide had a women's team that is where she would be playing.
I would love a link to that comment as I have totally wiped her from my thoughts since she is paraded around as that club’s captain.

Lol Barrett.
I don't get the flag favourite with the Crows, is this from the preseason when they beat a half arsed GWS outfit?
The Adelaide Football Club will reach an important milestone on Monday week - exactly 7500 days since their last premiership. I expect that number to rise significantly before the drought is finally broken: unfortunately I probably won't witness it, because I'll be dead :).

The way some people have gone on about Gawn you’d think no one’s ever been roughed up in a game of footy before.

The way some people have gone on about Gawn you’d think he was actually roughed up. ;)

When he worked behind the bar at the Port club he always wore a k-mart Port polo. Maybe all it took to win his loyalty was some official apparel...

Greg has impressive collections of memorabilia from every club he played. Not always accounted for. ;)

I've seen Greg Phillip's decked head to toe in Hawthorn gear. He's just supporting his kids. Its AFLW FFS.

A couple of years ago I got conned into attending a bridal shower. Did I want to wear a toilet paper wedding dress? No. But in the spirit of the occasion I did farken.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On ya Wrinkles

https://www.adelaidenow.com.au/spor...e/news-story/83471be2222297005d1d50408a69ddd4

If the umpires had done their job properly last week, Max Gawn should have had a dozen free kicks against port Adelaide

then in the same breath

yesterday’s football, but at least you could deal with or dispose of the lesser talents who would attempt to torment the stars off their game.
So in Graham's second scenario Greg Anderson was the lesser talent tormenting Scott Salisbury off his game?

Or has Graham got dementia?

I hope we continue to target teams after Cornes’ article. What a soft utensil.

And I’m quite certain Robbie Gray, who was also involved in the targeting of Gawn, is a superior ******* talent to Max.

How dare an impudent 18yo Port debutant say nasty things to a mature, 204cm ruckman who has been roughed up and verballed forvyears by the best innthe business.
Ban him for life FFS.
Cannot have that.
But sure - rough up Robbie Gray all you want, and heaven forbid should the umps dare to intervene with a free kick.
****sucking ****er.

The dumb thing about this media furore is that I bet Max Gawn is as embarrassed about it as anyone. He's never struck me as a whinger, unlike his dickhead coach.
Max was sick, and instead of saying that congratulated our boys on putting him off his game. He’s not, and we’d better be ready for him next time.

I found parts of Nanette funny, in an empathise-with-someone's-awkward-situational-story kind of way. I like her dry style too.

I don't see what's revolutionary about it though. It seems like she's just telling stories about her life, the people in it, some bad, some good, a load of pathos, with some banal commentary about 'men who won't get it'.

I found it incredibly confronting, in good ways and bad ways. I admire her without liking her exactly.

Yes Picasso was a horrible perv like much of the Dead White Male canon. The implication that it invalidates their art though... nah, sorry, can’t get with that.

I found it incredibly confronting, in good ways and bad ways. I admire her without liking her exactly.

Yes Picasso was a horrible perv like much of the Dead White Male canon. The implication that it invalidates their art though... nah, sorry, can’t get with that.
For some a persons life invalidates art.

Some people will forever listen to jackson and hate him, some will never listen to jackson again because what he did, some will love both no matter what

Up the Guts is actually... good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back