FTA-TV Up The Guts

Remove this Banner Ad

After seeing an incredibly cringeworthy segment involving Alistair Lynch on Twitter, I decided to have a look at a few minutes on a replay today and as expected, just a total misfire.

On a broader level, Fox Footy are as bad as Ch 7 were in the 1990s at producing entertaining footy shows. A popular and successful show like 'The Front Bar' should've been easily in within their capabilities but they're a million miles off it.

I gave this a go, cos I wasn't subjecting myself to GC vs Freo.

This is the worst s**t I've ever seen. This makes GC vs Freo look like the 2006 grand final.

I should've known. Mooney isn't funny on radio. He isn't funny doing the Malcolm Turnbull s**t. He might be Australia's least funny "comedian."

After seeing an incredibly cringeworthy segment involving Alistair Lynch on Twitter, I decided to have a look at a few minutes on a replay today and as expected, just a total misfire.

Yeah that Lynch cross was almost funny at how comical it was. Think Mooney even realised at the end that Lynch just wanted to be anywhere else in the world and tried to wrap it up swiftly when it wasn't working

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who the actual f*** is Deano? I watched the first episode and listening to him was worse than the time I caught my old fella in my zip.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back