The Official Bigfooty NBA Week 24 Thread #LeBronofficiallyoutofplayoffs

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I have no doubt the reason they called that foul on KD with 0.5 because Curry was being an arrogant f*** when he hit that 3 and started pointing his fingers at the ref

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m not of the opinion that GSW will be able to just turn it on when they want to. This is their worst season for 5 years and their home record is terrible. I’d be surprised if they three-peat.

Why has Curry decided to act like a complete dick nowadays?

Its interesting and i think there is a term for this. When the good guy who everyone loved and barracked for turns evil. Kinda like how KD was the good guy and lebron the baddie. Now its the opposite

Its interesting and i think there is a term for this. When the good guy who everyone loved and barracked for turns evil. Kinda like how KD AD was the good guy and lebron the baddie. Now its the opposite they're both evil

Fixed.

Very embarrassing by GSW. Happy to take those terrible calls that went their way though like when Durant was 17km out of bounds. Who knows, they'll probably turn it on in the playoffs but maybe desire is not as high and their flogness is definitely growing.

Just thinking out loud here re #1 spot in the West.

GSW will obviously finish #1 if they beat DEN (@ Oracle) this coming week. But if they lose ...

Currently both are 51-24 with GSW leading 2-1 on H2H.

Assuming GSW (h) beat CHA and DEN (h) beat WAS, a DEN win over GSW will see DEN in control of their destiny:

Record: DEN 53-24 (0.688), GSW 52-25 (0.675)
Head-to-head: GSW 2, DEN 2
Division Winner: GSW yes, DEN yes
Same Division: -
Conference: DEN 32-15, GSW 31-17

Last edited:
Cousins -11 (every other starter a minimum of +5)
Rest of the game + 10

I'm not even sure what it is about him. He hasn't really been exploited on the defensive end lately and been okay on the offensive end.

Maybe it's just having him on the floor means less shots for Klay/Durant/Steph.

LeBron done for the season, has he played his last game for the Lakers? lol

Guess he wanted to finish the season with a winning record (28-27 in the 55 games he played). He starts next season an even 1100 points behind Kobe.

Least regular season points for LeBron:
1505: 2018-19 @ Lakers
1654: 2003-04 @ Cavaliers
1683: 2011-12 @ Heat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back