Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
Collingwood 64 to 45 inside 50s win by 44 points
Port 70 to 53 inside 50s won by 16 points

Melbourne 73 to 48 lost by 80 points lol

We have the biggest I50 differential so far in the round.

Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
I'd like to know why we're fixing it again. Are the players goldfish?

Goodwin- " Remember how efficient we were against Geelong and Hawthorn in those wins last year?, no? well ill show you the tape"

David Misson- 'Inserts the tape from round 1 and 5'

Gawn- " Um goody...."

Goodwin- "Shutup Gawny, Im pretty sure this is right Misso is spot on with his numbers"

Goodwin- " Remember how efficient we were against Geelong and Hawthorn in those wins last year?, no? well ill show you the tape"

David Misson- 'Inserts the tape from round 1 and 5'

Gawn- " Um goody...."

Goodwin- "Shutup Gawny, Im pretty sure this is right Misso is spot on with his numbers"
tbh that final against Geelong while a great moment, wasn't overly efficient either

Jamurp

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 26, 2011
AFL Club
Melbourne
Falling over, fumbling the ball, missed shots on goal, spilt marks, not sticking tackles, general shite skills.

Same as Round 1, awful start to the season. I’m almost hoping we lose to Essendon so I can switch off the year.

Topkent

Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
Here is some more great stats
Last year we only lost the contested ball stat twice all season we have already lost it twice this year.
Last year we were the 2nd most successful contested ball team of all time

Last year 17 teams lost after having 60 I50s, 5 of those occasions was Melbourne

At one stage we had 50 inside 50s for 3 goals, Geelong finished with 48 and kicked 20

At one point we had 32 inside 50s without a goal.

Cannon82

Cancelled
10k Posts Melbourne Poster of the Year Melbourne Demons - Ben Kennedy Player Sponsor 2016 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Player Sponsor 2015 Melbourne Demons - Dom Barry Sponsor 2014 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Sponsor 2014
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
Well, I'm surprised but the Dees' performance isn't the worst thing I've seen tonight. For anyone not watching the Fulham Man City game, I give you Ryan Babel's head...

skysports-ryan-babel-besiktas_4546195.jpg

Apr 1, 2018
AFL Club
Tasmania
Turned off the TV. Weak, gutless, Neald. I blame everyone except Oliver, Gawn, Brayshaw. So many pretenders to name but let's go with TMac, Trac, Hunt, Goodwin, screw it most of the team. Just pathetic really, honestly I thought it was 2013, what is our game plan? We are all one dimensional it's not funny and they extended this bloke, wowee.

What a depressing stat. Reflects how our players had no composure with ball in hand, plus we make very bad decisions with disposal, plus there is no synchronicity amongst the forwards with their leads and knowing where each other are and where they’re running. In short, it’s a big mess and we’re a very ordinary football team. Oh and we should sack Troy Chaplin.

As a Port fan, can confirm that sacking Troy Chaplin took us from the worst period we've ever heard as a football club to a prelim final within two years. Sacking Troy Chaplin later led to Richmond immediately winning their first premiership since 1980. I highly recommend sacking Troy Chaplin, sacking Troy Chaplin offers proven results.

Apr 12, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
I know not everyone is an animal lover so skim this post if you don’t care, but my dog who I got 18 years ago as a little kid is getting put down on Monday and frankly I’d trade a year of beltings like tonight for one more year with him. Makes you remember it’s just a silly game and not to get too worried about it.

Topkent

Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
I know not everyone is an animal lover so skim this post if you don’t care, but my dog who I got 18 years ago as a little kid is getting put down on Monday and frankly I’d trade a year of beltings like tonight for one more year with him. Makes you remember it’s just a silly game and not to get too worried about it.

Nah fair enough mate, legitimately a world full of people id rather watch go down that me dog. Mine went down last year, didnt see him for the last couple years because I was living over here. Shithouse.

Crusty Demon

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 20, 2009
Brighton
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Leeds United
I just knew this year was going to be s**t. Expectations means we crumble. Solid depth was let go. Superstar forward left. Injuries. Players underdone. Lack of pace. No plan to deal with new rules. TMac a one year wonder. Too much pressure on Weid.

Where are those posters who said it was just JLT when the signs were painfully obvious that we had major issues? This season so far has been Neeld like. I'm not going to bother watching next week. So.sick of this club..

Topkent

Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
I just knew this year was going to be s**t. Expectations means we crumble. Solid depth was let go. Superstar forward left. Injuries. Players underdone. Lack of pace. No plan to deal with new rules. TMac a one year wonder. Too much pressure on Weid.

Where are those posters who said it was just JLT when the signs were painfully obvious that we had major issues? This season so far has been Neeld like. I'm not going to bother watching next week. So.sick of this club..

2 weeks into the season
We are 2 weeks into the ******* season.

Omar Little

Team Captain
May 14, 2013
West Oz
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Newcastle United, Baltimore Orioles
Here is some more great stats
Last year we only lost the contested ball stat twice all season we have already lost it twice this year.
Last year we were the 2nd most successful contested ball team of all time

Last year 17 teams lost after having 60 I50s, 5 of those occasions was Melbourne

At one stage we had 50 inside 50s for 3 goals, Geelong finished with 48 and kicked 20

At one point we had 32 inside 50s without a goal.

Insane stat. Like how is this even possible? It’s like how I play pool. If you hit it hard enough it statistically has to eventually find a pocket.

We’re that good at being s**t, we can’t even accidentally score?

elsleevador

All Australian
Aug 13, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
At least Hogan is back next week!
Wait a minute, tomorrow is next week WST and he’s playing in purple. Oh well!

Apr 14, 2016
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
LA Lakers,Chelsea F.C.
Lockhart has something.
Oliver top 5 in comp
Jetta solid as always
Petracca needs to spend a while in the 2s and be made to really earn a recall. Wake up mate
Umpires were rancid.
Preseason is going to be costly
Lots of passengers
No coaching input was minimal
Rnd 2
Essendon next week.
Can't get anyworse.

Onwards and upwards.
Hopefully

that my friend is called for-shadowing, unless we lose to the bombers and end up 0 and 3

Topkent

Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
Amazing that I woke up at 3am for that. Decided to hit the gym aswell, it's now 1 pm I slept 4 hours an I'm contemplating whether I just don't wake up for it next time

Back