Opinion Tradedraft's Thoughts

Remove this Banner Ad

Going for walk to Noosa Boathouse for Fish and Chips for Lunch

YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Great

This is how I know you’re really happy in Noosa.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dave i hope it rains for the next few months we need it an no doubt other parts of Australia also.

Though annoying for My Sisters Family who Flew up after saving up for it. Could saved the Money and Stayed Home.

Can Rain for Ages after our Holiday😉

Though annoying for My Sisters Family who Flew up after saving up for it. Could saved the Money and Stayed Home.

How long are they up for? This recent burst of rain is thought to be the tail end of the wet season. Should be months of clear skies soon.

Forecast looks good from tomorrow

How long are they up for? This recent burst of rain is thought to be the tail end of the wet season. Should be months of clear skies soon.

We are up here until around 16th-20th of Next Month. My sister goes home tuesday week.

We normally come up around September but came up early because she is Pregnant.

Though we Might come up later in the Year.

Though my Mum and Dad said they never come up at this time of year Again

Yes. I caught a Mullway that I have never caught before.

Good I caught that as did not have a bit outside of that.

Oh man that's great. I've always wanted to catch a Mulloway.

Oh man that's great. I've always wanted to catch a Mulloway.

1st 1 I caught too. Was on my List Too to Catch.

Caught it from the Shore.

Put Photo up when I get it my Mums Phone

Beautiful day today TD and you did well with the Mulloway mate,unless you target the Mulloway they are not easily caught unlike Bream or Whiting,I think the weather should be alright now TD like it is usually 95% of the time.

Beautiful day today TD and you did well with the Mulloway mate,unless you target the Mulloway they are not easily caught unlike Bream or Whiting,I think the weather should be alright now TD like it is usually 95% of the time.

Sure is lovely Day and Tommorow also.

I hope so to that noosa has seen most of its Rain last few days.

I just using Prawns when I caught the Mulloway

Remove this Banner Ad

Back