Random Discussion Thread 139- Slippery Slopes

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

How was it a ******* push tho
Is there a crackdown on pushes now? Wasn't there meant to be a crackdown on punches? WTF?
Are we talking Sicily or O'Meara?

Think both free kicks were there. O'Meara throwing open handed jabs right in front of the umpire is stupid, there's clearly a crackdown on off the ball niggling this year.

It might take some time but players will adjust and stop doing it if they keep getting penalised. Watch old games and it's infuriating how players after taking a mark were bascially tackled to ground and held until the defensive team was set up. They gave that 50m until players stopped doing it.

Think both free kicks were there. O'Meara throwing open handed jabs right in front of the umpire is stupid, there's clearly a crackdown on off the ball niggling this year.

It might take some time but players will adjust and stop doing it if they keep getting penalised. Watch old games and it's infuriating how players after taking a mark were bascially tackled to ground and held until the defensive team was set up. They gave that 50m until players stopped doing it.
I was just parroting Sicily’s melt. HIs was a push

I firmly believe to this day the only reason the Eagles won the Grand Final is because of how loudly I booed Collingwood when they ran onto the G. Prove me wrong.
Nah

It’s all you babay

I firmly believe to this day the only reason the Eagles won the Grand Final is because of how loudly I booed Collingwood when they ran onto the G. Prove me wrong.

I firmly believe it was karma due to the fact that everyone I watched the game with called up Sportsbet at half time and chucked $200 on us to win. I didn’t.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

With O'Meara one, surely amount of force comes into it? I thought there was nothing in it and the Bulldogs player played it up a bit. Play on for mine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watching the Checkatrade Trophy final, Portsmouth equalise in the 80th. Absolute limbs across Wembley.

Lower league soccer is so so so so so much more pure from a fan point of view. Not plastic, sterile, global brands, just people who would die for their local club going ballistic. Love it.

Watching the Checkatrade Trophy final, Portsmouth equalise in the 80th. Absolute limbs across Wembley.

Lower league soccer is so so so so so much more pure from a fan point of view. Not plastic, sterile, global brands, just people who would die for their local club going ballistic. Love it.
Cheers mate, was looking for something to switch over to while the cricket is taking a break.

I firmly believe that indoor soccer is the best social sport you could ever play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back