EPL Matchday 32

Remove this Banner Ad

Sarri a lucky man. Alonso was skinned all game and Cardiff can feel rightly hard done by the refs. Hopefully RLC gets his second PL start of the season after his heroics.

I know it’s common but I hate when players celebrate an own goal like they scored it personally. If it’s a slight deflection then sure, but if it’s only a goal because the opposition kicked it into their own net, kissing the ground just looks stupid.

In my humble opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hard day of Sport for a Hawks/Spurs fan with a Cardiff wife...

The second half against Liverpool was very encouraging. That's twice in two years we've completely dominated Anfield in the second half. But a half is not good enough and the right result probably ensued. However bitter...

I know it’s common but I hate when players celebrate an own goal like they scored it personally. If it’s a slight deflection then sure, but if it’s only a goal because the opposition kicked it into their own net, kissing the ground just looks stupid.

In my humble opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It was a slight deflection. The keeper stopped Mo’s header that was on target and it then deflected helplessly off a defender into the goal. Whingers look for something to whinge about.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cardiff very hard done by there, blatant offside for Chelsea’s first. Poor officiating.

And Lloris with yet another blunder in a big game. Unfortunate for Alderweireld that the own goal gets credited to him, that was terrible keeping.

Cardiff very hard done by there, blatant offside for Chelsea’s first. Poor officiating.

And Lloris with yet another blunder in a big game. Unfortunate for Alderweireld that the own goal gets credited to him, that was terrible keeping.

The non penalty call against Rudiger was even more baffling. He actually was using both arms to pull his opponent back and made no attempt to challenge for the ball. Couldn't be much clearer really.

The standard of refereeing in the epl is laughable, nearly every week there's some blatantly wrong calls being made which directly effects the result of a game, cardiff really unlucky, this could even be the difference with them being relegated or survival, which is shocking costing the club millions, something needs to change

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back