Roast Umpires thread

Remove this Banner Ad

there was the Prestia hold the ball and resulting Collingwood goal. then in the last minute of the 3rd and early in the 4th Sidebottom dropped it twice with a play on call.both were within 20m of goals. Collingwood were the better team but calls like that don't help

OPERATION GET ******* RID OF RAZOR RAY

Since the start of 2017 this little attention seeker has umpired 7 Richmond games for a free kick tally off......121 for Richmond and 181 for the Opposition

Breakdown
21-26 v West Coast R3 2017
16-27 v Collingwood R6 2018
24-33 v North Melb R8 2018
17-19 v Port Ade R12 2018
19-24 v Sydney R15 2018
15-27 v Essendon R22 2018
9-25 v Collingwood R2 2019

Free kick counts won Richmond 0 Opposition 7

Notes: Franklin and Razor not knowing where the man on the mark was set and then marching Buddy to the square last year because they didn't see Rance step back off the mark so he could take a run up.

Since the start of 2017 this little attention seeker has umpired 7 Richmond games for a free kick tally off......121 for Richmond and 181 for the Opposition

Breakdown
19-24 v Sydney R15 2018

Notes: Franklin and Razor not knowing where the man on the mark was set and then marching Buddy to the square last year because they didn't see Rance step back off the mark so he could take a run up.
who does ray support ?

Breakdown
19-24 v Sydney R15 2018

posting the total free kick counts doesnt really make sense to single out just razor

WHo knows he may have been the only one in those games to give us all our free kicks :0

Does our club make any complaints or what ? Every game virtually we just bend over and take it no lube by the maggots , rinse and repeat .

Not this early in the seasons and not when we play that badly. If you discuss umpires when you get belted it simply looks like an excuse. If we are in it towards the end of the year I'd hope the club mention it if the trend continues.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not this early in the seasons and not when we play that badly. If you discuss umpires when you get belted it simply looks like an excuse. If we are in it towards the end of the year I'd hope the club mention it if the trend continues.

Yeah we didn't lose coz of umps last week but umpiring was still disgraceful and getting worse , i don't know how we get pinned for holding the ball with no prior opportunity and ball slapped out of the players hand , but yet pies get swung around 360 degrees and jack s**t. I reckon i seen 4-5 same situations with no prior , ball slapped out of players hands and play on called in other games on the weekend.

Yeah we didn't lose coz of umps last week but umpiring was still disgraceful and getting worse , i don't know how we get pinned for holding the ball with no prior opportunity and ball slapped out of the players hand , but yet pies get swung around 360 degrees and jack s**t. I reckon i seen 4-5 same situations with no prior , ball slapped out of players hands and play on called in other games on the weekend.

Yeah agree totally. But strategically complaining at round 2 isn't a good move. You need it fresh in their minds come the pointy end.

we didnt lose cos of the umps, but them bending us over robbed us of any chance we might have had

they swing momentum. would have eventually hit the front if the sidebum chuck was given to us as a free and the vlas tap on wasnt called a throw

- 2 sidebum throws infront of our goal
- clear tim lunch mark infront of goal called play on
- butler head taken off not called on our 50
- vlastuin called for throwing for a normal open handed tap
- prestia called for ball with no prior and ball knocked out in tackle

i can keep going...

- 2 sidebum throws infront of our goal
- clear tim lunch mark infront of goal called play on
- butler head taken off not called on our 50
- vlastuin called for throwing for a normal open handed tap
- prestia called for ball with no prior and ball knocked out in tackle

i can keep going...
yeah take the umps bias out of it and we win

im actually a bit disappointed in our crowd, we outnumbered pies again and we hardly boo when we are getting arse pounded by the umps. pies get sucked off all night and their fans still boo for frees lol

Like most weeks the calls were terrible and I've been baffled that Rayor still has a gig but I'm also amazed that Gill has a gig as well.

If the umpiring was good on Thursday we'd have lost by 2- 3 goals less. Rarely does it decide a game but frustrates the hell out of me.

Wish the club would just come out and say we don't want Chamberlain doing any of our games and why is the umpiring so s**t and has been for years. Forget the new rules. Get blokes that are capable of doing the job. Most of these nufties can not.

With the Hawks game - the only call I saw that was wrong was the gut punch by Sicily. That was directly a result of the AFL nufties being too lienient in round 1 and being told to crack down on punching in round 2.
Again terrible leadership. Again - Gill the dill and his band of moronic minions

we didnt lose cos of the umps, but them bending us over robbed us of any chance we might have had

they swing momentum. would have eventually hit the front if the sidebum chuck was given to us as a free and the vlas tap on wasnt called a throw

Majority of Umps all hate us pretty much , you can see it in the way they umpire our games. McChins probably paying them cash in brown paper bags to get Pies favourable results every week and last Thursday was perfect example.

Like most weeks the calls were terrible and I've been baffled that Rayor still has a gig but I'm also amazed that Gill has a gig as well.

If the umpiring was good on Thursday we'd have lost by 2- 3 goals less. Rarely does it decide a game but frustrates the hell out of me.

Wish the club would just come out and say we don't want Chamberlain doing any of our games and why is the umpiring so s**t and has been for years. Forget the new rules. Get blokes that are capable of doing the job. Most of these nufties can not.

With the Hawks game - the only call I saw that was wrong was the gut punch by Sicily. That was directly a result of the AFL nufties being too lienient in round 1 and being told to crack down on punching in round 2.
Again terrible leadership. Again - Gill the dill and his band of moronic minions

Gill to busy chasing movie stars and trying to a celeb to run the comp properly .

Umps lost Hawks the game even though they did choke .

If re refused Ray, Deboy or any other umpire that screw us we'd end up not playing. Umpiring certainly didn't cost us. I didn't notice it on Thursday night and was rather surprised to see such a lopsided count but then again, it was a lopsided game.

We were just bad. Time to admit it for this match and get the pitchforks ready for when the umpires actually cost us a game.

If re refused Ray, Deboy or any other umpire that screw us we'd end up not playing. Umpiring certainly didn't cost us. I didn't notice it on Thursday night and was rather surprised to see such a lopsided count but then again, it was a lopsided game.

We were just bad. Time to admit it for this match and get the pitchforks ready for when the umpires actually cost us a game.

No doubt we were bad and umps didn't cost us the game. I'm more angry about the standard of umpiring. Razor is just atop of the incompetent umpires.

Across the board I don't think I've ever seen so many throws in 2 rounds of football. Umps refusing to pay holding the ball.

I just don't get it. It would stop more congestion and open things up but it's like they think it's the opposite. It's batshit crazy if you ask me.

Pay holding the ball. Simples

Remove this Banner Ad

Back