2019 ALL AUSTRALIAN TEAM

Remove this Banner Ad

H. Andrews will be close to a lock for the fullback spot if he plays every game. Already miles ahead of everyone else for spoils and one perecenters.

Carlton players that have so far played 2 guns games are Cripps and Weitering

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app
I was very impressed with Weitering on the weekend.

For Port, Rockliff the obvious candidate so far, but 2 that are slightly under the radar but should at least be in the conversation (after 2 rounds) are Lycett in the ruck and Clurey in the backline.

B - D. Grimes, H. Andrews, T. Stewart
HB - D. Rich, J. Sicily, J. Lloyd
C - J. Macrae, N. Fyfe, T. Kelly
HF - A. Sexton, J. Cameron, P. Dangerfield
F - C. Cameron, J. DeGoey, J. Gresham
Foll - B. McEvoy, P. Cripps, A. Treloar
Inter - T. Boak, M. Bontempelli, L. Whitfield, T. Rockliff

B - D. Grimes, H. Andrews, T. Stewart
HB - D. Rich, J. Sicily, J. Lloyd
C - J. Macrae, N. Fyfe, T. Kelly
HF - A. Sexton, J. Cameron, P. Dangerfield
F - C. Cameron, J. DeGoey, J. Gresham
Foll - B. McEvoy, P. Cripps, A. Treloar
Inter - T. Boak, M. Bontempelli, L. Whitfield, T. Rockliff
whats with only 2 genuine key position position players?

BigBoy continuing his form from last year. Been excellent.

Sexton an unlikely bolter.
Sexton kicked 20 goals after the bye last year.
Has continued on his form - Bruest like with his snaps around goal.

Laird Rance Barrass
Ryan McGovern Haynes
Shuey Dangerfield Martin
Greene Riewoldt Wingard
Breust Franklin DeGoey
Gawn Fyfe Cripps
Coniglio Kelly Bontempelli Oliver

U sure? That’s an extremely unbiased side for this thread. JT the man has Daniher, Fantasia and Heppell in despite the fact they’re probably bottom 6 at this point

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rolling

Sicily Andrews Stewart
Lloyd Moore Daniel
Treloar Cripps Boak
Danger Darling De Goey
C Cameron J Cameron Sexton
Lycett Fyfe Neale
T Kelly Bontempelli Macrae Rockliff

Key forwards probably hardest to pick currently, even spread so far

Not Treloar, nearly broke the clanger record in R1. Hawkins over Darling.

Not Treloar, nearly broke the clanger record in R1. Hawkins over Darling.
Most forwards have had one good performance so far, Hawkins thereabouts, Lynch has been ok without dominating considering his interrupted preseason, Naughton had one good game, and serviceable the other, McCarthy and Westhoff had a good game too. It'll become apparent who stands out there in a few weeks time.

Treloar is gut running his guts out, he's absolutely everywhere, his clanger count is high because he's getting it 40 times a week.

Sloane and Sheed have started the year well, they're probably next in line in midfield for me. Some positions I've favoured teams who have won both their games so far (Pies, Cats, Dogs, Port, Lions etc)

Maybe so but there are others who have been even better. Especially from a stats point of view.
Stats, lol, think you'll find Bont is right among the top of the "stats" pile to start the season along with influence anyway

I could've been a vanilla flog and chucked Laird in Daniels spot, but Daniel has won both games so far and is giving us a heap of run and drive in his new half back spot and I'd imagine would be right up there for metres gained to start the year

Doubt you've even watched us this year anyway

Stats, lol, think you'll find Bont is right among the top of the "stats" pile to start the season along with influence anyway

I could've been a vanilla flog and chucked Laird in Daniels spot, but Daniel has won both games so far and is giving us a heap of run and drive in his new half back spot and I'd imagine would be right up there for metres gained to start the year

Doubt you've even watched us this year anyway
Jeremy McGovern has to have a spot. He's so much better than the alternatives. Moore is a good player, but no. I get your uskngfirm this year it reputatiin, but he is his usual superb self.

I guess you could argue Laird on current form, but in that case I'd argue Whitfield gets in well before Daniel, who I do rate.

whats with only 2 genuine key position position players?
Haven't you seen the AA teams over recent years? They squeeze extra midfielders into the forward line instead of picking the best genuine forwards, those who've played mainly forward to fill in the forward spots. Its about the best players in the league, not actually picking the best TEAM

Remove this Banner Ad

Back