List Mgmt. 2019 Trade Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Constable is really creating waves at the cattery. 31 touches, 13 contested possessions & 7 clearances on the weekend from 69% game time. Still get sad to think we passed on him.

I would be targetting some young Brisbane players. I would try to pinch Hugh mccluggage or Ben keays.
Both been slow to develop but both could still be guns

On Nexus 6P using BigFooty.com mobile app

Keays is odds on to be delisted at the end of the year - hasn't come on and is a long long way back in the pecking order for selection. Don't think he has it at the level unfortunately.

McCluggage also hasn't been slow to develop, was top 10 in the best and fairest last year and this year was bog against the eagles RD 1 (got 10 coaches votes). As bird_man says he is signed up until 2021.

I'd wait and see if he lives up to his potential first. Essendon would want 13 first round draft picks and a letter from the Queen to let him go. I would prefer others. A midfield bull in the Clayton Oliver mould.
I think he’s just going to end up being a nice shade of vanilla. He was ready to go in the smarts sense, but doesn’t look likely to improve significantly.

I can’t see our recruitment strategy change from the past few years. Use our early pick in the draft on the best 18 yo & recruit a few senior bodies to fill needs.
Seems to have worked well last dp. We also have a free kick with Biggy this dp.

I’ll be watching Essendon’s ladder position with interest. Currently for Shiel they paid pick 9 (2018) & pick 2 (2019) & received pick 29 (2019) & Shiel. :moustache:
That would be sweet if it remained that way.
Wouldn't pay that for Kelly let alone a seagull like Sheil.

If we look at a tall apart from a ruck inthedraft or trade period I will spew up. Unless they somehow change the rules the 6 6 6 means you won’t want many tall forwards or backs but will want a very good mobile ruck and fast inside and outside mids as well as smart mids where pace isn’t as important

If we look at a tall apart from a ruck inthedraft or trade period I will spew up. Unless they somehow change the rules the 6 6 6 means you won’t want many tall forwards or backs but will want a very good mobile ruck and fast inside and outside mids as well as smart mids where pace isn’t as important

Our first pick for Ben King :moustache:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back