Preview Changes vs Essendon - Battle of the bastards, 17th v 18th - It's a Wag-vasion

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL website got Stretch for ANB ******* robbing Peter to pay Paul with that 1

Both are s**t
Yeah ive stuck up for ANB cause he seems to be our only 2 way runner but * me if he didnt fumble it so much he wouldnt need to run the other way so much. Its like not 1 thing was addressed from last year same players still have the same problems. Game plan still has gaping ******* holes in it

ANB started last year the same way, so it might actually be worth while sticking with him for another few weeks to see if he can get back to being actually useful.

In any case, swapping him for Stretch isn't going to be the difference between a win and a loss.

ANB started last year the same way, so it might actually be worth while sticking with him for another few weeks to see if he can get back to being actually useful.

In any case, swapping him for Stretch isn't going to be the difference between a win and a loss.
Yeah i wouldnt be swapping ANB for Stretch. If Stretch has earnt a recall then chuck him in for someone else cause we need ANBs 2 way running and pressure even though the campaigner couldnt handle a shovel working for mainroads

Yeah i wouldnt be swapping ANB for Stretch. If Stretch has earnt a recall then chuck him in for someone else cause we need ANBs 2 way running and pressure even though the campaigner couldnt handle a shovel working for mainroads
In fairness ... only 1 in every 5 blokes working for mainroads seems to be holding a shovel ... always seems to be a lot of foremen getting around those jobs.

In fairness ... only 1 in every 5 blokes working for mainroads seems to be holding a shovel ... always seems to be a lot of foremen getting around those jobs.
In perth youll have 7 people leaning on a shovel and 1 dude working its crazy but just shows how over quoted the jobs are.

Fantastic, nothing gets me more excited than hearing that AVB is on that Ultra-G again

EDIT: With Spargo out it's probably desperate as but Jeffy goes straight back in, urgh

EDIT: With Spargo out it's probably desperate as but Jeffy goes straight back in, urgh

Can't wait to watch us bomb it aimlessly to him inside the forward 50 when he's manned up against three blokes like we were doing at the start of last year. I don't know what the record for intercept marks is, but I think Hurley's in danger of breaking it if his hands don't fall off first.

Can't wait to watch us bomb it aimlessly to him inside the forward 50 when he's manned up against three blokes like we were doing at the start of last year. I don't know what the record for intercept marks is, but I think Hurley's in danger of breaking it if his hands don't fall off first.
they just might. I was a bit fan of Hurley in his AA year and I thought we should really go after him. This year he is unrecognisable so far. His highlight from the last round was the bit where Francis kicked the footy hard into the back of his head. Not the greatest play from a pure footy perspective, but did make me laugh at the time so good on all concerned.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That 2014 draft looked great initially but is really starting to look pretty damn average.
If 2 games sways your opinion on a draft.

It looked awesome 2 games ago, don't be a goldfish

I am a bug believer that we need him to give us that spark up forward
Im a bug believer too. I believe in bugs.

But I agree. Jeff can be annoying but on song he brings a skill that we need. None of our other smalls quite have the spark. Of course, whether he fires or not is another question again, but shortage of skill is not his issue. I want to see him back and see how he goes.

Garlett was borderline AA 18 months ago. You don’t lose that class that quickly, but at the same time you have to want to put it into practice and be hasn’t looked like he does since.

I mean aside from the first two picks it looked like we had some quality later ones but now I'm not so sure.

GWS had 5 of the top 24 picks and managed to fob all those players off to other clubs for peanuts.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back