Recommitted Darcy Parish [re-signed]

Remove this Banner Ad

How do they do that..offer him a heap to stay ?
McNiece, Myers, Clarke, Baguley, Dea, Long, Brown, Ambrose - all contracts i'd finish up to offer him more to stay.
Lavender has already retired.

Zaka's spot should be his in the 22 to build some consistency.

Reasonably sure we can keep him $$ wise.
But we'd need to be giving his games. I reckon if Brissy came in right now, with their form and Mathieson up there, he'd make the move.

Knows he is going to play senior football this year so smart business decision to hold of on signing a contract.

Could go either way we he begins to stamp himself on games (more) or ends up being a best 22 role player.

Have no doubt he stays, in what capacity is completely up to Darcy

Correct.
Ellis more than likely gone from Richmond at the end of the year. Other clubs offering more game time and cash. North right in there still after flagging their interest in him last year.
Could see the Suns fully embracing the Richmond 2nds vibe taking on the other Ellis, lack outside players. Ellis isn't perfect but would fill a need for the club.

Could see the Suns fully embracing the Richmond 2nds vibe taking on the other Ellis, lack outside players. Ellis isn't perfect but would fill a need for the club.
Nah I don't think GC going for Ellis at all the other Ellis come cheap and already look like Wigg 2.0 .

Nah I don't think GC going for Ellis at all the other Ellis come cheap and already look like Wigg 2.0 .

To be fair, it's not always about best 22 players when drafting them in. Occasionally trading in players for depth is what is needed at a club. Just look at Carlton in the last two years. Excellent job!

To be fair, it's not always about best 22 players when drafting them in. Occasionally trading in players for depth is what is needed at a club. Just look at Carlton in the last two years. Excellent job!
GCS already done that with GHS, Hombsch , Murdoch, . Ellis won't come cheap compare to those 3. GCS is in total different environments than Carlton where GWS feed them decent players . Setterfield , Kennedy .

GCS already done that with GHS, Hombsch , Murdoch, . Ellis won't come cheap compare to those 3. GCS is in total different environments than Carlton where GWS feed them decent players . Setterfield , Kennedy .

I feel your missing my point. Ellis.B is probably not a player GC really need.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Needs to tidy up his foot skills but I can really see him going from strength to strength if he gets consistent midfield time like last night.
If we bring Myers back in for his spot, the game plan falls over. He did a lot of two way running. And his fitness meant he was one of the few who were still going until the end of the game.
He and Raz blitzed the Dees midfield during the 3rd and 4th.
Must stay in. And he needs to keep doing that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back