EPL Matchday 33

Remove this Banner Ad

Meh, i guess it depends where you draw the line and how pedantic you what to be.
I draw the line at players who were poached into academy teams while every big club at Europe were looking. He's not really an academy player developed from 10 years old.

I draw the line at players who were poached into academy teams while every big club at Europe were looking. He's not really an academy player developed from 10 years old.

And thats fair enough for you, for me he played enough academy football and won plenty doing it for us to be included as an acamedy kid.

We dont agree and move on.

Last edited:
Quality performance CHO, Emerson and RLC were all superb. It shows the incredible depth we have and I think we just have to work on retaining them. All of a sudden top 4 seems less foreign and more like an actual chance. We just need a strong finish.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good win. Great starting lineup.

I'd throw massive money at Palace for Wan-Bissaka. What a great RB! Whatever he'd cost I'd give them an extra 10m to take Trippier off our hands too

I'd throw massive money at Palace for Wan-Bissaka. What a great RB! Whatever he'd cost I'd give them an extra 10m to take Trippier off our hands too
How much would you bid? According to dailymail (yes, crap website) Man United will offer 40mil in the summer.

How much would you bid? According to dailymail (yes, crap website) Man United will offer 40mil in the summer.
I'd pay that much for him in a heartbeat.

We've not spent a thing for 2 windows in a row now so it's hard to know what price range we'll be in for players but Poch is already starting on the begin a new chapter and be brave talk in regards to what we do in the summer

When you watch Man City play, you just know that they are going to win by 2-3 goals without breaking out of 2nd gear. Can't see them dropping any points in the run home.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back