Recommitted Jack Billings [re-signed until end of 2021]

Towelboy

Debutant
Mar 31, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
His footskills are elite and his hand balling is up there with the top few. Creates so much play and scoring chances.

Sep 28, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal
Would be good on the outside of the likes of Swallow, Miller and Miles. Provides a good level of skills in a team that needs it. Especially if he can rotate through the middle.

However, he isn't leaving St Kilda, especially for a team in a similar position.

Groater

Club Legend
Jul 29, 2006
Bayside
AFL Club
St Kilda
Yeah, it wouldn't surprise me if he went to North. They are a bit of a destination club atm. Can't rule out the Hawks though, everyone wants to play for Clarko.

Gaben

Premiership Player
Jun 12, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
Right age for a big contract or to move for success... he will gather interest

Yep. I definitely got the impression it was very much up in the air. I reckon if the Saints fall off a cliff, he'll be shopping himself around.

He was just on AFL Tonight, got asked if he was staying at the Saints and he was pretty unconvincing. Just said his manager handles that and it's up to him... In fairness though he was very nervous, so wouldn't read too much into it.
He's always been a pretty shy bloke, not sure that's the best gauge. He'll have suitors if he looks but it's not like we're short of salary cap space. Won't let him go without a fight.

Dec 10, 2003
Newtown
AFL Club
Geelong
He's always been a pretty shy bloke, not sure that's the best gauge. He'll have suitors if he looks but it's not like we're short of salary cap space. Won't let him go without a fight.

Sounds like you could make him the rainmaker offer ... so it gets down if he is happy to stay a saint. Not a FA so not really a dollar issue what anyone else offers..

Back