Past #27: Will Walker - delisted end '21 - 6 NM games/4 NM goals - go well Walks

Mcarcherey

Club Legend
Oct 10, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I have noticed all those things a while ago. It’s not overnight. And the result on the weekend was not merely a round 1 loss.

Regarding WW, he obviously should have had surgery. It’s a PCL injury that shouldn’t take 12 months to recover from.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
yea but if you had actually posted about it then you never would've needed to post it ina WW thread...if north had one you never would've come out of the woodwork to dig the boots in.

they chose the non-invasive route which is best, obviously it didn't go to plan, s**t happens.

Jesslc

Club Legend
Mar 16, 2015
AFL Club
North Melbourne
IMG_20190330_122809_329.jpg

Mar 23, 2001
Forever Death riding *
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Wildcats/Pacers/Chelsea/Scorchers
Is there some law of the universe that declares that any kid who plays for North Melbourne and shows a bit straight away must be doomed with a series of injuries?
Someone please bubble wrap the s**t out of Bailey Scott.. Pronto!!

Apr 1, 2008
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Liverpool, Raiders, GSW, QPR, NYM
Depressed fracture. I don't recall that being in the original diagnosis....

I'd like to thank our Kremlin overlords for releasing this small snippet of information in line with their 'keep us in the dark' policy.

Jun 9, 2001
Fogarty Street
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
St Johnstone
Depressed fracture. I don't recall that being in the original diagnosis....

I'd like to thank our Kremlin overlords for releasing this small snippet of information in line with their 'keep us in the dark' policy.

I like that you think the lack of communications is actually a strategic directive.

On reflection that's probably the most reassuring way to look at it.

Apr 1, 2008
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
I like that you think the lack of communications is actually a strategic directive.

On reflection that's probably the most reassuring way to look at it.

It beats the 'they have NFI' way of looking at it, that's for sure.

Apr 1, 2008
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Apr 1, 2008
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
They wanted to try non invasive. Didn't work. Elected for surgery. Now a fracture in his knee. Not transparent enough?

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

There was no mention at the time of the injury diagnosis that there was a depressed fracture in his leg along with the PCL damage.

They're selective and secretive for no reason.

the flying ham

Cancelled
Dec 12, 2006
AFL Club
North Melbourne
There was no mention at the time of the injury diagnosis that there was a depressed fracture in his leg along with the PCL damage.

They're selective and secretive for no reason.
Are you aware of the exact date and time he was diagnosed with the fracture? Or that they didn't seek further diagnosis/analysis? You are searching for something to be pissed off about. He got injured. It happens.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Apr 1, 2008
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Back