Oppo Camp The Kent Kingsley Memorial Society of Spuds Who Play Well Against Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh oh...

From AFL.com.au's Around The Grounds:

"Former Blue Dylan Buckley kicked four goals from 14 disposals..." (in the NEAFL for GWS Reserves)

If there is one thing that could force us to miss out on finals. It's Dylan Buckley's return to senior footy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stand by your man!
He’s right though. Kent doesn’t belong here. He hasn’t done what I thought he might because of injury, not because he is a potato. If he is injury free for even half his time at Saints then they have done very well.

He’s right though. Kent doesn’t belong here. He hasn’t done what I thought he might because of injury, not because he is a potato. If he is injury free for even half his time at Saints then they have done very well.
The Daniel Menzel Society of injury plagued footballers who play well against Melbourne

The Daniel Menzel Society of injury plagued footballers who play well against Melbourne
Prick has to play well against Melbourne before we indict him though. He will obviously get 5 goals minimum but I still think we need the timing to be right.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back