VFL Past #65: Shaun McKernan šŸ“ - Returns to the Dons

Remove this Banner Ad

Well then ask literally all the Fox commentators, and all the channel 7 commentators tonight. They all said the exact. Same. Thng.
Having a poor game doesn't mean he is s**t. If the midfield is getting smashed he's not going to get as much of the ball and when it does the entries into the forward half are more likely to be rushed and off target. Same goes for all forwards. Our midfield gains ascendancy and suddenly all our forwards are kicking heaps of goals and looking like stars.

Just cop it eth-dog you've put your neck on the line for bagging him, it was always bound to come full circle when he played a good game.
And I said he played an excellent game tonight. People seem to struggle to realize I said that. Hell, I gave him votes ffs!

Both loved and hated his game, the moment he handpassed to one of our running players with a player hot on his heels and decided to just stand there pissed me off to no end but when we needed a taller target he was clutch.

Will always except him for what he is, an enigma.

**** me dead, he was shocking last week. Basically every commentator tonight has said that his first two games were shocking. Credit to him, he played well tonight but don't pretend that he wasn't s**t last week.

He wasnā€™t the slightest bit s**t last week, anyone who says so is clueless. Heā€™s a key forward. What do you want from him? To take over a game where we couldnā€™t win clearances and get any clean forward entries? He provided more movement than anybody in the forward line and took four contested marks, more than anyone else on the ground (other than than Francis, who also took 4).

What a completely ridiculous take on his game from last week.

Predictably, he followed it up tonight.

He wasnā€™t the slightest bit s**t last week, anyone who says so is clueless. Heā€™s a key forward. What do you want from him? To take over a game where we couldnā€™t win clearances and get any clean forward entries? He provided more movement than anybody and took four contested marks, more than anyone else on the ground (other than than Francis, who also took 4).

What a completely ridiculous take on his game from last week.

Predictably, he followed it up tonight.

Nah he's s**t. Do you know how many times he's been goalless in his career?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reckon he's better than Brown easy. Second half of last year was good. Still think he can improve consistency. I'd always have him as the second tall. Like

Gee this bloke shits me to tears..

Plays like Wayne Carey one week, plays like (s**t) Lance Whitnall) the next.

Mate put some respect on Whitnall's name! Kicked 190 goals in his 4 seasons, before dropping completely off.

David King just said on fox that mckernan tore his hamstring in the second quarter and played out the game with it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back