Jun 7, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
60m and Trippier then
The new insert United player here plus 20m transfer
Lucky they aren't playing away against us. We are unbeaten at home!
Including the old stadium its nearly for 3 years isn't it unless we lost a cup game there in the last season

Last edited:

jd2010

Well done boys. Good process, carry on
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brentford FC
Including the old stadium its nearly for 3 years isn't it unless we lost a cup game there in the last season
We lost 3/4 European games at Wembley that season but didn't lose a cup or league game at WHL

Southampton in the 2nd last game of the 15/16 season is our last defeat in N17

This Friday night football is crap. Gotta get up at 3am and I have work tomorrow.
Oh boo hoo. I’m sure all of us miss games during midweek at some point due to work.

DaRick

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 12, 2008
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
(See avatar)
Pretty solid win.

Ruben's come on quite nicely, much more than I thought he would at the start of the season. chef, looks like your faith in the guy paid off!

The problem is that he appears to be a midfield Solskjaer - you can back him to grab a late goal but not to play for 90 minutes, lest he get injured. Clearly needs conditioning/recovery work in that sense.

CHO has finally shown that, if you give him a start against middling PL opposition, he can not only grab a goal but that he can also play 90 minutes. I expected him to be rested substantially for the next game. This may not have been the case earlier in the season mind, when many people were asking that he play more.

Jorginho played well, albeit because Brighton didn't press him properly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
10k Posts I reneged on a bet or agreement :(
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Liverpool will win this league, I just don’t see them dropping another point. City I think will, probably at OT. Their run-in is so much more tricky. Liverpool just need to win out imo, they’ve had their luck with very late winners they just need no slip-ups from here on out

Liverpool will win this league, I just don’t see them dropping another point. City I think will, probably at OT. Their run-in is so much more tricky. Liverpool just need to win out imo, they’ve had their luck with very late winners they just need no slip-ups from here on out

Im tipping city easily

Blueboys11

Club Legend
Apr 3, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham, New York Mets
Liverpool having to rely on too many late winners to think they don’t have some dropped points in them

There will be genuine conflict in Man Utd supporters in the Manchester derby. Suspect they will play for the win rather than the draw which will play into City’s hands

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I think Liverpool are now in the box seat. Look st their last five games - should be a piece of cake. I don’t fancy Chelsea at Anfield and Wolves on the last day, will be in the cup final and focussing on that. City’s run-in on the other hand is tough, very tough. To take the title they will have to win every one of those games and I don’t see that happening at all

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Liverpool having to rely on too many late winners to think they don’t have some dropped points in them

There will be genuine conflict in Man Utd supporters in the Manchester derby. Suspect they will play for the win rather than the draw which will play into City’s hands

They have to play to win cos of top four. Yeah that probably does play into Citys hands. It will be a very tough match for City

Remove this Banner Ad

Back