Media The Thread That Will Lift The Lid On A Certain SFA Type - Player 10.

Remove this Banner Ad

Top 10 Posters Who Take the SFA Far Too Seriously.

A topic that has long been on the minds of myself, KohPhi and TheCoach16 is how seriously some posters actually take the make believe world that is the SFA. Don’t get me wrong, we understand that each poster is wired differently and for the most part we are in the minority but today is the day we lift the lid on the Top 10 posters who take the SFA far too seriously. Lurking around in the shadows, waiting for an error or waiting for someone to start the heckling so that they can come in with the big streak of yellow down their back to join the lynch mob.

At the start of the season TheCoach16, KohPhi and I made a conscious decision to stir up some trouble this season and see if we could inject some life into the league. We are 3 posters who largely do not care too much for the stats or missing games as long as we did not damage the team by losing points. So before I launch into this I want to correct a few assumptions that were made during the season.
  • How stupid are the Bombers 50 man leadership group when they can’t get the team sheet right?
In making this thread TheCoach16, KohPhi and I decided before the season that we would have 2-3 team sheet * up’s to smoke these posters out. We never posted the team sheets in the LG PM and in true Bomber tradition our players actually could not give two *s as to where they are playing or what the team looks like. We get a giggle out of the posters on here that scour each team that is posted each week to find any minute error.
  • We strategically made team sheet errors that would only result in the Captain’s getting a one match suspended sentence.
It was never going to penalise the team. I know for some of the brain dead *s on this board the thought of missing a make believe game is horrifying but in reality it is not really high on our lists. I can imagine some of these posters eulogy now, he/she was a perfect team sheet submitter and was a legend of the SFA. LOL. As important as that may be for some, it has never actually entered our psyche.

So this thread is going to count them down. The foamers, the cowards and the stacks on’ers, the ones that only like it on their terms. The poster’s who take the SFA far too seriously.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Player 10 - TJASTA.

Unlucky not to have gone higher, but when he got trumped for most of the season by an alias in Not TJASTA it was difficult to justify it.

I am not understating this when I say this bloke picked himself. Never far away from lurking in a shadow and quite happy to say a lot but offer very little.

Actually started a 'pres season cup competition' with some truly bizarre rules. From memory it was a hybrid of Qooty and T20 cricket. TheCoach16 and I were naive to have committed but it made me realise this poster really takes this stuff seriously. I know at that time of the year I needed to blow some fake cobwebs out and get some fake miles into my fake legs.

So first cab off the rank, in reality he is more like Ola than a cab is TJASTA

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m number 4 right? No, 3?

Mate you are well and truly in the top 10 right now. That may change as posters keep putting their hands up. Number one is basically a lock, something major would have to happen to unseat that poster. Trust me though, you do not want to be in this list.

Mate you are well and truly in the top 10 right now. That may change as posters keep putting their hands up. Number one is basically a lock, something major would have to happen to unseat that poster. Trust me though, you do not want to be in this list.
Sounds fishy to me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back