The Official Bigfooty NBA Week 25 Thread #Build a team around Devin Booker?

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 23, 2012
Smoothie King Central
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, New Orleans Pels
Bucks clinch home court throughout.

Has there ever been a (comfortable) top seed that people aren't giving much more than a 10% chance of winning the chip?
I’m giving them a lot more than 10% chance

LeBron James is reportedly having difficulty casting "top players" for the roles of NBA players in "Space Jam 2", according to Brian Windhorst.
The issue may revolve around salaries, although sources indicate that weekly rates offered for cameo appearances in the movie are higher than industry standards.
The film is set to begin shooting this summer.

Surely Melo is available

LeBron James is reportedly having difficulty casting "top players" for the roles of NBA players in "Space Jam 2", according to Brian Windhorst.
The issue may revolve around salaries, although sources indicate that weekly rates offered for cameo appearances in the movie are higher than industry standards.
The film is set to begin shooting this summer.

Surely Melo is available

Top players

Bucks clinch home court throughout.

Has there ever been a (comfortable) top seed that people aren't giving much more than a 10% chance of winning the chip?

It's the East effect mixed with this Bucks team not having done anything in the playoffs. I still think the Raptors have the best playoff roster in the east but then again the Raptors are allergic to the playoffs.

One of my kids was playing NBA Live on his I-Pad last night. Was down 2 to the Knicks and proceeded to make a full court buzzer beater with Zaza for the win. He’s now convinced Zaza is the greatest player alive.

May 9, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast

It's weird though. They're going to win about 5 more games than anyone else. They constantly beat all the good teams. And they have a point differential of almost 10 ppg (which is up there with the best of all time). Normally good for a 25%+ shot at least.

I just checked and they are currently paying $7.50, which is about 15%ish.

May 9, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
It's the East effect mixed with this Bucks team not having done anything in the playoffs. I still think the Raptors have the best playoff roster in the east but then again the Raptors are allergic to the playoffs.

That's fair, though the Warriors hadn't done much back before 14/15.

East is going to be so much fun. I can see Indy/Boston going 7. And wouldn't be shocked if the 2nd round and ECF are all 6 or 7 game series.

May 23, 2012
Smoothie King Central
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, New Orleans Pels

It's weird though. They're going to win about 5 more games than anyone else. They constantly beat all the good teams. And they have a point differential of almost 10 ppg (which is up there with the best of all time). Normally good for a 25%+ shot at least.

I just checked and they are currently paying $7.50, which is about 15%ish.

We call this the David Stern handicap.

Bookies still remember what happened last time the Bucks were good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back