Player Sponsorship 2019 Essendon Board Player Sponsorship

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The sponsors cocktail night. 20th May.

Ahhhh damn, I live in Canberra now so going to have to pass unfortunately. Just spent a small fortune to get down for ANZAC Day, not sure I can afford to do it again so soon. Please pop mine back in the barrel and whoever goes have an awesome night in my stead.

Ahhhh damn, I live in Canberra now so going to have to pass unfortunately. Just spent a small fortune to get down for ANZAC Day, not sure I can afford to do it again so soon. Please pop mine back in the barrel and whoever goes have an awesome night in my stead.
Back to the well!

But if you could pull my name out for ANZAC Day lanyards I'd really appreciate it. ;)
I need to get this one squared away first. I am pretty sure we are only able to use the sponsor's room at Marvel home games.

I need to get this one squared away first. I am pretty sure we are only able to use the sponsor's room at Marvel home games.

aRiMXudbkTEUNqx-800x450-noPad.jpg

DERO, count me in. The only slight rider is the whole baby situation; it will still be three weeks off the due date at that stage, but sometimes they can decide to haul ass out of there earlier than forecast.

If the unlikely happens, I will let you know of course.

DERO, count me in. The only slight rider is the whole baby situation; it will still be three weeks off the due date at that stage, but sometimes they can decide to haul ass out of there earlier than forecast.

If the unlikely happens, I will let you know of course.
Awesome!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back