Oppo Camp Opposition Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah I agree, KK looked to be coming good early but once those neck/concussion issues started he lost all confidence and became a shadow of the player he was going to be. One of the few I'd like to see do well given he did seem to do everything right by the club while he was here and didn't jump into the media and blast us after he left.

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Yeah, I would like to see him get over them and play some good football. As long as it isn't against us.

After his first year kk looked like a player that everyone wanted.
Tall enough to play on a third tall in a pinch but suited to midsizers.
Good intercept marker
Good disposer.
Offensive player in the backline.
Just went backwards after the injuries.
I feel sorry for him how it turned out.

In saying that always seemed very passive and just anaemic, never played with any force or tried to dominate an opposition.

I’d say we’ve now got a similar guy in Charlie Ballard but he’ll rip your head off and throw it into the crowd. Love his zeal.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I clearly missed something...

Anyway... this season might be our best chance to get close to the Crows. Have looked up and down this season so far. Hopefully we catch them on a 'down' day.

Geelong are looking bloody good early doors.

Was literally just talking to our good friend KT about this possibility. I miss his work at the SUNS :(

I clearly missed something...

Anyway... this season might be our best chance to get close to the Crows. Have looked up and down this season so far. Hopefully we catch them on a 'down' day.

Geelong are looking bloody good early doors.
No doubt they'll start getting their act together just before we play them and Eddy will be on a purple goal kicking streak

Really despise The Needles with Ingrate Bedwetter Saad and the cheating,generally quite a rich entitled club too BUT with Slimebag May having broken a lovely local girls heart and running off down there after our WAGS ran him out of town and his expecting easy success it’s quite enjoyable watching them struggle and implode.
I’m torn.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He did a few nice things but I'm surprised he's getting game at a team supposedly challenging this year.
That shows you how ordinary Melbourne are travelling.
If they're challenging; they better start getting their s**t together. now 0-3.

If they're challenging; they better start getting their s**t together. now 0-3.
I can't see them making it. To give up 40 goals in 2 weeks is unheard of these days. They can't stop teams scoring in bursts and the 6-6-6 might be affecting them more than others

I can't see them making it. To give up 40 goals in 2 weeks is unheard of these days. They can't stop teams scoring in bursts and the 6-6-6 might be affecting them more than others
Think they didn't come back on the plane from perth in that prelim. Something changed. They recruited a defender in the off season, what they really needed was a Jesse Hogan replacement.

Looking forward to a good afternoon of disliking Captain Bedwetter And Bedwetter Germball and hopefully seeing GWS heap some misery on the great Rich self-entitled RICHmond

The ex suns wags had an lunch outing today
Rosa hall lynch Ablett curries partners

Remove this Banner Ad

Back