Transfer discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both he and Mata on the way out, and then with DDG yet to sign and Pogba flirting with Madrid, looks like Ole has a mammoth job ahead.

There’s plenty that should be sold before Mata and Herrera.
What do you think happens with Young and Valencia?

Sep 18, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Man United, San Antonio Spurs
What do you think happens with Young and Valencia?

Valencia will also leave, been noise about that for some time now. Ashley Young isn’t upto it as far as a starting RB goes, he tries but should be back up. Ideally both should be gone. Smalling and Jones are back up depth material, I’d also consider moving Matic on as McTominay has shown more than enough, Fred hasn’t worked out but I’d give him another year.

Lingard is ok but again I see him as death, Sanchez should be sold, I also wouldn’t mind Rashford leading our line with good support around him, Lukaku bangs in some goals here and there but his general build up play is awful.

I’m expecting quite a big summer for us, a few to go and a few to come in. Will be interesting, especially if we lose DDG and Pogba, which would net us heaps of money but those 2 are pillars in this team, should do our best to keep hold of them.

620D7EA7-393D-4352-952D-77158C807742.jpeg

The aim is get to 500 days without a signing. Let’s do this! :D

Pykie

Cancelled
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Pokemon is Life North Melbourne - North 2007 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship
Sep 17, 2006
Lord's
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Leeds United
Raul Jimenez has signed permanently for Wolves, 30 million pounds range

Good signing.

Has similar allround numbers to Lacazette and Son this season.

Surely Arsenal can do better than a United cast off approaching his mid thirties. Even if he is a free transfer.
Depends if you think Man United cast off Valencia is an upgrade on Juve cast off Lichsteiner.

Feb 16, 2010
President of Terror Squad
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Arsenal
Transfer fees these days are ridiculous, things have gotta settle down and get back to a reasonable level, it's borderline embarassing for the sport really, no one is worth €100 million in reality bar maybe a messi, mbappe or ronaldo, that's it and messi and ronaldo are too old to be commanding that sort of fee anymore either really

mike123

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Pokemon is Life
Sep 13, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Juventus
Transfer fees these days are ridiculous, things have gotta settle down and get back to a reasonable level, it's borderline embarassing for the sport really, no one is worth €100 million in reality bar maybe a messi, mbappe or ronaldo, that's it and messi and ronaldo are too old to be commanding that sort of fee anymore either really
Players are worth what other clubs are willing to play. As long as clubs are willing to pay up for top players transfer transfer fees will stay high.

mike123

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Pokemon is Life
Sep 13, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Juventus

Real should just let Hazard run down his contract and get him for free, back in Vinicius Jr for another year and focus their money on a striker. Benzema is the only weak spot in their team atm.

wadistance

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 17, 2011
Hamburg, DE
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
BvB, Boston Celtics
Surely he’ll be signed by an EPL club in the summer window. Should still net Fulham 30-40 million pounds

Depends on what he wants to do tbh. They can’t force him to sign a contract. I’d be uncomfortable with him moving for so little given how much Fulham have put into him, but that’s the beast of the Bosman. Reckon Sancho has a lot to answer for with the English clubs and losing their youth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back