Player Watch #44 Sydney Stack

Remove this Banner Ad

Stack may be the steal of the century. Byron Pickett with more tricks. Watching his highlights from Under 18's I was gutted pies did not pick him up with our last pick as he is a 1st Round talent. Adds salt to the Lynch wound. Well done for the Tigers, giving him a chance. Hope he is a 200 game player for you and one I will regret every game because I think he will be a star. Injuries maybe a slight blessing as gives games into guys like Stack and Balta (who looks like he could be anything).

Since Deledio I haven’t had a true favourite player outside of marrins greatness in a premiership where everyone was truely my favourite player but right now and it has been a while this mr stack could be my new favourite player
Was my favourite player in November after seeing his highlights video after the news broke that we going trial him.

Not many players are as naturally talented as this bloke. Knows how to read the game, is super hard at the footy and has excellent skills. Combine that with the hard work he is putting and we have a really exciting prospect.

I’ve always respected Sumich’s opinion on footballers bc he’s an excellent judge
Awesome debut by Stack and reinforces that there is young talent out there in the rookie draft and you don’t need to go out and get Mav Weller types.
Rookie draft was very underwhelming - Aarts, Chol, Townsend, Weller
Stacky the shining light.

Was my favourite player in November after seeing his highlights video after the news broke that we going trial him.

Not many players are as naturally talented as this bloke. Knows how to read the game, is super hard at the footy and has excellent skills. Combine that with the hard work he is putting and we have a really exciting prospect.

So inB4 anyone else he’s my favourite player first

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One of the best debuts I can remember at Richmond in years. What's not to like? Hard at it, composed, rarely fumbles. good low centre of gravity.

thank god this bloke has bobbed up because our midfield absolutely sucks atm.

Stack may be the steal of the century. Byron Pickett with more tricks. Watching his highlights from Under 18's I was gutted pies did not pick him up with our last pick as he is a 1st Round talent. Adds salt to the Lynch wound. Well done for the Tigers, giving him a chance. Hope he is a 200 game player for you and one I will regret every game because I think he will be a star. Injuries maybe a slight blessing as gives games into guys like Stack and Balta (who looks like he could be anything).

the round 1 2020 team looks good at this stage

If Stack can perform under pressure then why can't others do the same, alot of our issue is above the shoulders and mentally at the moment alot of players are broken.
All cruising on the back of dusty, cotch, rance and jr...
With them all performing poorly and injured we are getting exposed....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back