Game Day Rd 3 Collingwood vs WCE. Home away from home

Remove this Banner Ad

I though he was fantastic in providing an extra outlet for the midfield and chains of passage. There were alot of nuffie around the body kicks but I was really happy with his return form generally. He used to annoy me with his lack of power in tackling and being one paced a couple of years ago but hes improved this as well.
He played a very fodgame but his diwposal was rusty as fook mostly due to percieved pressure..I think I heard he had over 20 contested possessions which is massive for gaff. Late start but when he gets his composure and disposal back then he ita a solid brownlow chance.

Haha Shep "1st game back".
Ridiculous questions from the channel 7 guy. Keeps asking questions about "bad calls" against Pies. Simmo handled it well.
It's Tom Browne (I think there is an e on the end there). Said early in the finals that he hoped WCE didn't make the GF as they would get belted on the day and he wanted a good/competitive game (oops!!!).

Also a Collingwood supporter.

Also apparently a whinger about free kicks.

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Glorious!

10979006-3x2-700x467.jpg

Tom Browne is a flog. Amount of times he needed to look at his notes. Be a bit prepared.

One of those people you think walked into their jobs by mistake but just stayed there.

Modern day George Costanza.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shame we have to play them at that community oval with budget lights........
Budget? The butthole licking feds put in 100x the money they did for Perth Stadium. I assume the whole stadium is covered with leather seats and individual touch screens and butlers for the cash they spent.

Shame we have to play them at that community oval with budget lights........
If we can win that itd be massive.

But I rank it down with a trip to Tassie style game for us.

Stick with em for a while then some garbage will kick a few.

One week at a time now

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app

Pretty great win fellas, I feel obnoxious #backtoback posting is going to be a thing very soon

Was a really valuable win and 4pts (they all are i suppose!)

Should start favourites in 4 of our next 5 based on current form

Derby
PA @ home
Geelong away (Geel will be favourites)
Suns @ home
Saints away

(Next game is Melb at home, based on their current form that looks good too). Obviously a week is a long time in footy let alone 5-6 weeks but on paper that is a favourable run...

Was a really valuable win and 4pts (they all are i suppose!)

Should start favourites in 4 of our next 5 based on current form

Derby
PA @ home
Geelong away (Geel will be favourites)
Suns @ home
Saints away

(Next game is Melb at home, based on their current form that looks good too). Obviously a week is a long time in footy let alone 5-6 weeks but on paper that is a favourable run...

Wouldn't underrate Port, not versing them in Adelaide ;)

Geel will be a real test.

Lock in the rest.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back