Votes: 15 13.4%
  • Marc McGowan

Votes: 19 17.0%
  • Scamper the Cat

Votes: 78 69.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Craig Bellamy could be Head coach 1 day a week and make us a much better team. I might even rejoin as a member

images

The membership is over 50000 guarantee

Don’t really care right now. If we did manage to push Brad to walk (we don’t have anyone with the balls to actually sack him) I’d be happy for Tudor as interim and we’d then start a proper search in the offseason.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Old Italian North supporter on the train yesterday.

"We needa new coach. Hesa NO GOOD. We needa get the Booma or the Archa!'

She was ropeable.

I have folks in their 40's, 50's & 60's who are serious hard core North fans that are talking about giving it away. These are people who have 100 North jumpers in the wardrobe. They are shattered.

I have a kid who I bought a membership and seat for who has passed up going to the two Melbourne matches this year, and I don't know what he's doing for Saturday night, otherwise I won't be bothering to go again either.

This is an abominable situation.

Meanwhile over at Arden Street....................

Don’t really care right now. If we did manage to push Brad to walk (we don’t have anyone with the balls to actually sack him) I’d be happy for Tudor as interim and we’d then start a proper search in the offseason.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
But the board know more than the supporters do right . At least that’s what they think . They should all be sacked.

If we are going to develop from the kids up, none better, I have worked with him and he is an awesome development coach.
I have no idea but in my opinion, of all the names suggested, Sumich does make more sense than most. I also like the suggestion of Ratten, but Sumich will get my vote.

If it was a bigger club he’d. E out the door ages ago . Look at worsfold at west coast. Won a flag bottomed out gone . But at least he won a flag .

I have no idea but in my opinion, of all the names suggested, Sumich does make more sense than most. I also like the suggestion of Ratten, but Sumich will get my vote.

Why would he leave? He's probably getting paid more as an assistant and doesn't have to put up with any bullshit from admin.

Sack Scott, then put one of the assistants in charge for the rest of the year, whilst we feel out the prospects.

Why would he leave? He's probably getting paid more as an assistant and doesn't have to put up with any bullshit from admin.

Sack Scott, then put one of the assistants in charge for the rest of the year, whilst we feel out the prospects.
I'm leading with my heart Tef, not my head.

I'd take a long look at Brett Kirk, who has been an assistant under Longmire at the Swans for a while.

From speaking to a couple of key people, I think he'd be worth a look.

I have folks in their 40's, 50's & 60's who are serious hard core North fans that are talking about giving it away. These are people who have 100 North jumpers in the wardrobe. They are shattered.

I have a kid who I bought a membership and seat for who has passed up going to the two Melbourne matches this year, and I don't know what he's doing for Saturday night, otherwise I won't be bothering to go again either.

This is an abominable situation.

Meanwhile over at Arden Street....................

Same situation. And I know several others thinking same. Club don’t want to believe this is real.

Back